on 12 June 2014
I needed a lot of not great quality ink for mailing lists etc - and at £10.00 for 20 cartridges my hopes weren't high.

The ink is in the cartridges - but I have an Epson SX235 which will not recognise them - and not print at all as it keeps telling me there is an empty cartridge.

The advertising says it is compatible witht his model of Epson - size wise it fits.
But the more important chip which is read by the printer doesn't seem to work at all.

I have tried replacing the cartridges - reinstalling print drivers - shaking the cartridges first to ensure the ink is liquid and not dried out -
and of course have been extremely careful not to handle the chip part of the cartridge.

I have searched online for solutions - and nothing works.
I tried finding a contact number or email for the suppliers to ask their advice - but couldn't find one.
I am putting this purchase down to experience - a bad experience.

I have used plenty of compatibles in the past 20+ years - and these are the first ones that have ever given me a problem.
I certainly won't be buying them again.
on 28 December 2012
bargain and cheap and use a lot of ink
they were what i wanted
and quick in getting here do recomend
on 4 February 2014
I was looking for some ink cartridges compatible with my printer and searched amazon - found these and was really pleased with product - fast delivery - excellent value for money
on 14 September 2014
After installing and completing a small print job, mainly in black these cartridges are no longer recognised by the printer! The only choice I have is to replace a whole set again even though little ink has been used. DO NOT recommend this product and a total waste of money if they only print about 20 pages then stop functioning.
on 28 June 2014
Got to be the best bargain I have purchased for some time. These cartridges are excellent and work out at 63p each unbelievable!!!! I wasn't sure if I should leave my feedback as the price might go up, but fairs fair and i now have enough to last me a couple of years anyway. Buy them while there still at this price.
on 24 June 2014
these ink cartrides are very poor.....keep getting message to replace ink cartrides even when there is ink left in them (but saying that there isnt much ink in them to start with)....i have managed only to print 25 a4 sheets photos....not worth it....dont purchase...also wasted alot of photo paper....as cartridges replacement message keeps happening halfway through prints....these are a joke...seriously dont purchase
on 12 February 2014
Should keep my print happy daughter going for ages .

Good quality and cartridges colour coded but code is on side of wrapper
on 28 February 2016
Considering printer ink is (literally) one of the most expensive liquids on earth, I thought I would try to find a cheaper alternative.

These cartridges are good value for money and print just as well as the official Epson cartridges, and 4 sets is enough to keep you going for a long time. These can last me for months, although I do print quite sparingly.

I've never had an issue with my printer (an SX425W) not recognising a new cartridge, although occasionally it will fail to recognise a quarter-full one and it will need to be replaced. Fortunately this happens rarely and by the time this happens most of the ink will be used up, but it does seem a bit wasteful. Again, I've only used official cartridges once so I have no way of knowing whether or not I would have the same problem with Epson cartridges too.

Overall, given the price difference it's definitely worth giving these a try, and as you can get 4 sets for under a tenner they're great to keep as backup for those panicky "I need this form printed NOW" moments.
on 16 March 2014
I am very happy with these ink as it arrived on time, compatible with my printer and it is a very good value for money.
on 29 October 2014
Used the first cartridge (cyan) yesterday and had to replace it within an hour. Had to replace again this morning. The other three cartridges (different supplier) are still working fine so I'm extremely disappointed with these and they will be returned for a refund.