5.0 out of 5 stars Great foundation
This foundation works great. I selected it for a drag competition because I have relatively dark skin and I wanted to try this and the 55 shade to see which worked better. I have good skin but get a dark shadow even after shaving. The 55 shade didn't hide the shadow until I put on several layers. The 75 shade did so straight away.

The texture of this foundation...
Published 3 months ago by Mr. A. D. H. Lowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Light application
Published 6 months ago by Keira

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foundation, 28 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The texture of this foundation is great. It's smooth and applies easily. It didn't irritate my skin and left a very smooth finish. I can't fault this.

(And yes, I won the competition. This girl looked fierce!)

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifull creme foundation, 21 Mar 2014
Mrs. C. Hulmes "christine6623" (Gwynedd, UK) - See all my reviews
This is an amazing crème foundation and only a small pea sized amount is needed for a flawless finish. Although the pot is small it lasts a long time. Beware though, once opened store in an upright position or you could find that when you unscrew the top some will fall out and make a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very natural looking, quality product, 20 Mar 2014
PB (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My wife reports that this foundation is easy to apply *neatly*, that it looks very natural and feels natural, on. From the observer's perspective, I have to agree that it looks perfectly natural. My wife wears very little make-up and this is her type of "slap" - it does its job discreetly and looks very natural.

4.0 out of 5 stars For bronzed beauties, 17 Mar 2014
marcoscu "marcoscu" (Chorley,UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My partner Gillian tells me, for I asked her to try it for me, that this has a pleasant and smooth feel, is easy to apply, covers well and feels nice on the skin. It decidedly not for those with a pale skin unless they really do wish to look like they are just back from a fortnight in the sun. There are paler shades available from Max Factor for those with a creamier skin tone.

This is a quality product and perfect for those with slightly darker skin tones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 3 Mar 2014
S. Warren "ste_warren" (London) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been been using this for a month now.

Its nice and simple to use. it lasts through the day, and doesnt leave too much of a mess when trying take it off at night.

Price is good too

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent match but poor on coverage, 23 Jan 2014
David A. Nash "Nash aka Taker" (Chesterfield) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Smooth and easy to apply, gives a nice even coat, however doesn't cover over blemishes or Rosy cheeks. Would require a powder top coat to resolve the issues. The skin tone match however was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly good foundation, 23 Jan 2014
Polly Potter (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Choosing a shade online is a risk, but I went by the word "Warm" in the shade, which I hoped meant it would have a slight yellow cast which it did. I used this for a few days .. it go us on very easily, is very economical as a little goes a long way. I like the little glass jar ... great for getting every last scrap out, and it's recyclable. The "Demi Matte" finish was good ... the foundation isn't heavy or too obvious. I passed it on to my 26 year old daughter to try and she loved it so much I cannot wrest it back! It looks great on her ... gives a bit of sheen, looks "finished" and hasn't caused any break outs. Would definitely buy again, this is a perfectly serviceable foundation at a really good price. Nothing life changing or earth shattering ... it does what it says on the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lightweight makeup, 15 Jan 2014
Susie Q "Bob's wife" (Wirral Cheshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For what this makeup costs it is very good. It has a good medium coverage and the Golden shade really suited my complexion. I have dark hair and olive skin. My self I prefer a heavier coverage but for day to day use it is very good if I am nipping to the shops. For evening I think a heavier base would be better but I am 'old' so for a young person this makeup may do for day and night.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light application, 8 Jan 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This feels nice to apply and can be applied using your fingers, a sponge or your foundation brush. If you are in a rush and using your fingers, don't use too much even though it is tempting. Less looks better and means that your skin won't feel oily or look shiny later in the day. Although, to combat this, if you have this problem, you can apply a dusting of powder after using the foundation, or later on in the day as needed. The consistency of the foundation is light and airy and it glides on smoothly. For best results, apply to a cleansed and moisturised face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely one worth buying., 7 Jan 2014
Mrs. H. V. Minor "Halimeda Hilary" (Guildford, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This foundation crème is light and glides on without clogging or streaking, dries off quickly and gives a matte finish to the skin. It has good coverage but doesn't obscure your skin's natural "blush" because it seems to be semi-translucent and a little goes a long way. The colour is good for mid-toned complexions like mine and gives a "warm" appearance without being yellow which I appreciate in the winter months when my skin goes very pale. It is non-oily but doesn't dry out the skin especially if worn over a light moisturiser. It gives quite good coverage of skin blemishes and dark rings under the eyes, too, at least as good as any of the BB creams I have tried. So far I have tried two colours - 55 Beige and this one and I would say that 75 Golden is slightly pinker. Both, however, are great for skins like mine that aren't peaches and cream pink. I can certainly recommend this product.