on 1 January 2015
Bought this back in January 2014 so I would never again be in the position of being disconnected with the world.
The best investment in a long time - absolutely recommend!!

Battery life:
First three months, I was able to recharge my phone 3 times without having to charge the battery pack. Now the battery pack is able to recharge my phone twice before it is depleted.

Design:
Yes it is a little bulky, however it has the dual practicality with it being good at protection and saved my iPhone 5 from many scratches/blemishes.
The earphone entry point does fit the apple iPhone jacks and I have never had any problems with this.
There is also a piece at the back (next to the camera hole) that can be pulled out to make a prop to stand your iPhone up if you want to watch something (in landscape).

Compatibility:
Never had any problems on the iPhone 5 versions 7, 8....to current version 8.1.2
on 1 August 2013
I expected this to be a great product, but it has surpasses expectations. Not only does it charge my phone up to 3 times on its one charge, with he help of my USB cord it has helped me charge my ipad to,fantastic. I now keep it in my handbag where I know I will find it. Great product for a fantastic price. My son uses it as a case also.
on 29 December 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin. For this price the product can't be beaten. Simple and straightforward to use and works like a dream.
on 6 March 2014
Fantastic product. Really handy and wish I bought it ages ago. Few friends will be getting one now. Had no problems with it being a 5s with new software. Worked every time
on 27 August 2013
great product to high quality gives at least two charges to your phone. very pleased with item and would highly recommend
on 1 October 2014
I must say I loved this product I recommended it to all my colleagues and friends with iPhones. It works well with the fact that logistically, when you are carrying it, it is like a fat iPhone case basically. It has charged my phone up to two and a (almost) a half times. So far, so good. Has been used on various trips and love it.
on 7 June 2013
I must admit I was not expecting too much at the price. However, the product appears to be well made and fits the 'phone very well. It charged my 'phone from flat empty to 100% charged, then later in the week performed a second full recharge of the 'phone without needing chafing itself. Even after this the charger had a little power left in it. Very impressive, compared with the external battery I had for my old iPhone 3GS, which would only recharge to 70%. The 'phone fits well in the case as remains fully useable when on charge. Great value for money and recommended! It also had nice blue LED's. What more could you ask at this price?
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 February 2014
have used it for few times when out and about. works good. holds the as indicated without any problem fab
on 2 August 2014
When taking High Definition photographs with the iPhone 5S, it is easy to use up a fully charged battery and wishing you had a spare battery to hand. The Kinps Juice pack is solid while having a tactile rubberised finish. The iPhones is firmly held inside and connected to a new style plug. While the new package is thicker and heavier, it is still easy to carry around. I use the pair together on site taking photographs of highway works. When not taking photos, it is recharging the iPhone. Separating the two pieces needs a little care, but one the disconnect has started, they quickly come apart. I keep the original packing box that includes a clear moulded insert, so transporting the power pack until required is not an issue. A well designed piece of kit that looks good and feels comfortable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2013
Have been looking for an external battery case for my iphone 5 for a while, but I was after something that could be clipped on and off easy as I use my phone in a cradle in my car.
This item works perfectly and for the price is a real bargain, it gives me just over 2 full charges in a day on top of the full charge the phone gets overnight. At night I simply keep the battery connected to the phone and using the phones lightning cable can fully charge phone and this battery overnight. So all in all a cracking purchase and great value for money, I certainly couldn't justify paying £60+ for a morpie type product.