5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic t-shirt
Published 8 months ago by Mrs E Pollington

3.0 out of 5 stars good looking T-shirt
The only thing I dislike is the design is in a plastic which will be a nightmare
when it comer to ironing but it does look good
Published 13 months ago by bridget johnston.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic t-shirt, 8 Jan 2014
What a brilliant t-shirt! My son loved it. He is a bit of a gamer and loves the old arcade games. We are all a bit of a Beetles family so the perfect combination. I would recommend that you don't tumble dry the t-shirt as the picture will crack and would probably wash it inside out. The quality of the t-shirt is lovely, a thick cotton shirt not a flimsy one that you can often get. Would recommend this to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars xmas present, 31 Dec 2013
Mr. F. Houston (Central Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pac-Man On Abbey Road Funny Black T-shirt - New (Apparel)
This t-shirt is not good quality. I got a Large as I'm over 6 foot tall. The t-shirt is fine sizewise but it is very baggy at the bottom, in fact so baggy it looks like a bedtime shirt. Don't see myself getting much wear out of this.

3.0 out of 5 stars good looking T-shirt, 25 Aug 2013