on 8 January 2014
What a brilliant t-shirt! My son loved it. He is a bit of a gamer and loves the old arcade games. We are all a bit of a Beetles family so the perfect combination. I would recommend that you don't tumble dry the t-shirt as the picture will crack and would probably wash it inside out. The quality of the t-shirt is lovely, a thick cotton shirt not a flimsy one that you can often get. Would recommend this to anyone!
on 31 December 2013
This t-shirt is not good quality. I got a Large as I'm over 6 foot tall. The t-shirt is fine sizewise but it is very baggy at the bottom, in fact so baggy it looks like a bedtime shirt. Don't see myself getting much wear out of this.
on 24 November 2014
Nice quirky design, fits well for a woman who wears mens clothes. Got a small and it isn't tight or anything. Nice material and clear, colourful image. Very pleased and would recommend!
on 25 August 2013
The only thing I dislike is the design is in a plastic which will be a nightmare
when it comer to ironing but it does look good
on 4 October 2014
chose a size just a bit too small but kept it anyway