5.0 out of 5 stars Party Time!
Published 6 months ago by Happy

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak bluetooth and poor quality speaker
OK my son bought one of these against my advise aas he already has 4 bluetooth speakers.

Published 18 days ago by tighty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Party Time!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Ion Audio Party Starter | Ultra-Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in LED Light Show and Micro-USB Charger (Electronics)
This had to of been the highlight of my 10 year olds birthday. Disco in his room whenever he feels like it lol. Highly recommend. Sound is good, the lights admit strong lights in a darkened room around the ceiling, walls dependent on where it is placed. There are videos on youtube showing this but it is actually better then what you see in the two I watched prior to purchasing. It is a mini speaker & disco rolled into one. It is pretty small but with a big personality! Definitely recommend to for children & adults alike.speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun speaker!, 7 April 2014
Bought for my seven year olds birthday as a gift and this has gone down a treat. Battery life appears to be good and the speaker easily connects to her ipod touch and various other apple devices in our house. The range for bluetooth seems fine and doesn't drop out within the room the speaker is in. The sound is perfectly acceptable for a small speaker and will happily fill a small room with bouncing tunes. The lights are just amazing and send the girls into a disco frenzy! They can also be switched off for a more subdued listening experience. Overall a really nice combo at a good price - highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing gadget!, 14 April 2014
A. Pitt "AP" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This little gadget arrived today. We can't believe how amazing it is! Family parties are NEVER going to be the same again! It's currently sat in the middle of our open-plan living room, doing it's "stuff". The sound is great and the light show is amazing. It's the size of a Coke can yet it packs a real punch. I KNOW friends are going to be jealous! If you're party people - buy it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak bluetooth and poor quality speaker, 6 Jan. 2015

We tried to connect three android devices and they all failed to pair. we then went onto the website to aquire the big set of instructions and tried again. still nothing. My son then tried with his IPOD and managed a connection if the devices were within about 10 cm of each other. however the connection kept dropping and therefore we asked Amazon for an exchange. Clearly they were great and the replacement came promptly. However we had the very same issues as the first and therefore i just put it down to poor qaulity product.

My son did connect through a cable and the sound wasn't particularly good. We tried it against his others andit was by far the worst. Yes the lights are cool and bright (hence the stars) but the device overall is very poor quality and should be avoided.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 5 May 2014
You can have lights on by themselves if you want a fantastic little thing which sounds like your stereo is playing ideal for ipad or your cell phone you won't regret buying this I can't get over the sound it creates even in the car it was better than the built in CD player I'm so pleased with it I can't praise it enough do yourself a favour get it today fab fab fab

5.0 out of 5 stars but the sound on these aint half bad. It's gonna make my tent at Kendal Calling ..., 30 Nov. 2014
These are worth it just for the light show. When I sent a video of them in action to my friends with all the lights off in the house and just these doing their thing, they thought i was in a club. Honestly well worth it. HA HA, im buying a couple more and just using them for the light show on NYE. Hang them from the ceiling. I'll be using me proper speakers though, but the sound on these aint half bad. It's gonna make my tent at Kendal Calling next year the after party dance tent. Reach for the sleeping bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is brill, 1 July 2014
the product is solid and worth your money. the sound is also great. enjoying it at the moment. My little boy loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys & girls love this, 10 Sept. 2014
I've had one of these before for my son and this one is for his girl cousin who fell in live with his. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally impressed good price too, 6 Jun. 2014
Very impressed , great little gadget :-) a few of my friends have now purchased one too , good price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, fun product, 7 Nov. 2014
Love it! I have one in my special needs class and I love it so much I bought one for my daughter for Christmas.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›