5.0 out of 5 stars So, so fast!
I've recently built myself a PC, the first one I've done and decided if I was doing it, I was going the whole hog and getting the best bits I could.

This processor sits definitively in that category.

It's not cheap by any means, but I've installed it onto an MSI 787-GD65-Gaming mother board and it was easy to install, was a HUGE jump on my old Q 9550...
Published 14 months ago by Kenty7

1.0 out of 5 stars arrived before christams as mentioned, but surprise.. ...
arrived before christams as mentioned, but surprise.......

i've received only the fan.....but not the CPU I7 4770K!

Bye bye to my Christmas'gift....

Published 5 days ago by giacomo

‹ Previous | 15 6 714 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 5 Jan 2014
ummar malik (High Wycombe, Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intel Core i7 4770K Quad Core Retail CPU (Socket 1150, 3.50GHz, 8MB, Haswell, 84W, Intel Graphics, BX80646I74770K, 4th Generation Intel Core, Turbo Boost Technology 2.0) (Personal Computers)
I needed a new CPU for my new custom built. It was really good but sadly the stock fan was a massive headache as i had some issues with the aftermarket fan but over all just what i needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 31 Dec 2013
using it about 3 months and no probs ,everything is fine i like it ,recomended for others and its cheap

5.0 out of 5 stars a cracker, 20 Dec 2013
I bought this processor for my new gaming rig, although games don't use multi-threading. The performance boost from this chip is amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brutal!, 2 Dec 2013
MarcolinoPT (Portimão, Portugal) - See all my reviews
What can you say?
Is fast, powerful and is the best 4th generation Intel processor for socket 1150.
Tends to get a bit hot so you better have a good cooling solution because with the stock cooler you can't overclock this beast much.
If you're not into overclocking than it's ok.
Highly recommended if you can afford it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gaming, 2 Sep 2014
Extremely fast Cpu. Great for gaming, video editing and all demanding tasks. 5 stars for performance. 3 stars for Intel/Amazon as I originally got sent the wrong CPU which then delayed some work. Props to Amazon for sorting it out in a timely fashion.

5.0 out of 5 stars heat is good with my H100I, 14 Sep 2014
Fast, powerful. All a CPU needs to be, heat is good with my H100I; sitting at ~29 degrees browsing the web with a lot of tabs, music and eclipse open. The integrated gfx also work well an can run games like far cry 3 on low at a solid 30 FPS.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cpu!, 28 July 2014
Very nice CPU, I upgraded from a i7-2700k I didn't see crazy speed differences, but what can you expect from upgrading from a i7 to another i7.. but I still saw the speed, Lower temperatures and quicker video render times. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Reliable Performance, 22 July 2014
When I built my PC I was upgrading from a middle-of-the-range laptop. The difference in performance is gargantuan, and there has been no program or game to date that's come close to testing this amazing chip at stock clocks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast Processor, 29 Nov 2014
This processor performs very well. However, the inbuilt graphics card is an annoying feature, as I don't know how to use both the GTX 660Ti Geforce 2GB graphics card and the inbuilt one on the CPU.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 19 Sep 2014
I recently upgraded my 2010 i7 to this and wow it made a huge difference. The processes are faster games run without any hitches and overall system just feels slick. Highly recommended 9/10

‹ Previous | 15 6 714 | Next ›