5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift
This is a lovely weekend bag. Great quality and much, much cheaper than a certain well known brand that has a similar style. It was a gift for me and I am really pleased with it. Need a bigger version though to co-ordinate!
Published 18 months ago by Andy B

2.0 out of 5 stars not as big as it looks in pic
Disappointed. Picture misleading not big enough for weekend bag in my opinion but ok for hand luggage. Nice bag though
Published 12 months ago by kim hughes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 15 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars bag, 31 July 2013
I like the bag I ended up ordering 2 more, but I`m not happy with the seller don`t think I will be ordering from them again. My last order only had half the stuff in it and I had to chase them up.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely bag, 22 Feb. 2014
I love this bag. I bought it to match a handbag and purse that i already have. Great price compared to other well known brands . Comes with shoulder strap which is fab for going away overnight and i wasn't expecting it to have one. Well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suze and looks great, 7 April 2014
I am very happy with this bag, it looks great and is very good quality and is a perfect size

2.0 out of 5 stars not as big as it looks in pic, 15 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, perfect for all my bits and pieces ..., 24 Aug. 2014
Excellent bag, perfect for all my bits and pieces and looks good to. Used it also for a day out on the train with my baby daughter, great size for nappy things as well as toys and food to save having lots of different bags... so bought another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and lovely pattern, 23 Feb. 2014
A. Wollston (London) - See all my reviews
Fabulous bag for work, strong and cheery with good stitching, waterproof and great pattern - very pleased. Lined inside and fits large files and lunch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Highly disappointed, 6 May 2015
I used this product mode a grand total of a day on a trip to London. On the 40 minute train up, it became apparent that the popper which held the handles together had already broken. Half way on my journey to the hotel, the shoulder strap broke! I don't know what I expected, but it certainly wasn't a product which couldn't even make it to check in! But hey, at least it looked nice and was waterproof.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy travel bag., 4 Jan. 2015
This is such a handy little weekend bag. Although not the best of quality it suits my purposes just fine. Is light and it is surprising how much it holds. Has the added benefit of being waterproof. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars pink owls (bright plum)', 20 Dec. 2014
Very good bag haven't used it as it's a gift, only fault I would say it's a lot brighter than the picture it's more like highlighter pink, rather than bright plum as stated.but is a nice size and I think she'll love it anyway

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›