on 26 July 2013
I recently purchased two 7inch Galaxy Tab2s to keep the kids entertained during holiday-related journeys. To make them a bit more child and squabble proof, I needed similar designs and different colours. I chose this product not only because it allows the tablet to stand in a variety of positions, but it comes with a stylus and screen guard film as well. Oh, and it was at a great price as well.

The stylus is effective although the tip was worked loose during a particularly rough first play of Temple Run. Thank God I had put the screen protector on, which took a sacrificial scratch in the process. (The kids don't use the stylus so much now as a result). The screen protector fits well, although one of the adhesive tabs has left an unsightly mark on the film. Fortunately, the area affected is covered by the case, so my OCD is kept at bay! The case itself fits well and allows easy access to the power and volume buttons, as well as the USB port at the bottom of the tablet. Inserting a microSD card is possible, but removal is a bit fiddly whilst the tablet is still in the case. The case allows the tablet to be stood in both portrait and landscape orientations. The magnetic tabs on the cover ensure it stays closed, although I have not noticed any automatic sleep/wake linked to the magnets or the closing/opening of the cover. But as that wasn't a feature I was desperate for, it doesn't really matter. The case has a good looking leather effect on external surfaces and a fabric/suede effect on the inner front cover. The dye has been applied consistently throughout. I bought a blue and a purple case - both are of the same standard.

For those thinking how the tablet is secured in the case, there's a sort of pocket that the tablet fits into, with gaps for accessing the ports and buttons and a flap on the inside spine side that folds around and under the long left edge of the tablet to keep it secure. I have not had any issues with the tablets working loose.

All in all a good value, child proof product. Happy to recommend.
on 17 August 2013
On opening the case i found it had quite a strong smell and i cant see the case lasting long as it feels quite cheap. The tablet slips down the case while taking a photo and it doesnt stand to well but for the price i paid i shouldn't complain. My boy was very happy with the colour and i didnt mind my sister decorating the case to suit a 8 year old its an ok case nothing fancy.
on 7 July 2015
It is not the best looking leather, but it resisted to heavy use. I bought it for my son's Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7'' and it fits well. It has a standing system in 2 steps. It seems it doesn't fit 100% with the back camera, but if you fix it a little bit it works. After a year and a half the case still looks almost like new, even though the tablet doesn't work anymore.
on 12 March 2014
I got this bk in january for my little boy
its good quality but the case doesnt fit his samsung tab perfect, if hes holding it on its side he has to push the tblet up to touch the bottom of the touch screen (like the home button ect). Id say its miby half a cm to a cm too big so its not a huge drama, but for a 5 year old he doesnt always remember y he needs to push it. When I'm using it it doesnt bother me in the slightest as its easy enough for an adult to move it slighlty upwards, but still good value for money, and im happy with it. :)
on 20 November 2013
Excellent stylish case looks a lot more expensive than it actually was. The case protects tablet and keeps it safe, and it folds back to form a stand.
Tablet fits very snuggly no worries about it moving about. You can get to all the controls with no problem.
One Slight Niggle - Colour of case is more a creamy white.
Thinking of buying another one in a different colour.
Would recommend to family and friends.
on 15 December 2013
fits my 7in pad but some of the holes don't match up with the buttons. putting the pad in upside down helped with some of the buttons and a little bit of work with a drill will soon sort the rest out. the stand is great too but as mine is upside down the angle is much more shallow for the price this is a nice bit of kit.
on 21 December 2013
This is very neat and comfortable to hold when reading. The stand feature is okay when playing a game. I bought it to protect my little tablet and was delighted to discover that it came complete with a screen protector. The case feels sturdy and adds to the reading pleasure as it is very tactile. It fits well and I think tremendous value at the price I paid.
on 25 July 2013
My partner had just got his tad so I ordered this as a pressie for him, it turned up well within the set time and it looks really good, it's used every day and it does the job perfectly.
Great value I would recommend it
on 25 July 2013
Bought this set and I was really happy as the price seemed like a great bargain.

I have received compliments on many occasion and I am happy about my choice AND it's quality but, the only thing is the Stand case came with a stylus pen and the stand case does not offer a space to store it : (

I resulted in buying a sleeve in a discounted retailer which allows me to store my tablet and the accessories I have with it.
on 5 January 2014
I bought this as a present to add to my granddaughters Christmas present of Samsung Galaxy tab2. Considering the price compared to those on the High Street I have to say this is excellent value for money. And because it is baby pink it was especially appreciated.

See one answered question