on 27 December 2013
I had read bad reviews for this toy and had tried to persuade my 6 year old to ask Santa for something else. The dog is brilliant! He doesn't stop doing back flips and barking. We have just downloaded the free app to see what else he does.
on 1 February 2015
This Robotic Puppy is an absolute delight, It was a present for my Great Niece who is 5 years old. She loves the tricks he performs.
on 17 April 2014
to see my sons face filled with joy hen he flipped it -it was worth every penny- not sure how long it lasted afterwards..
on 5 February 2014
my grandson takes it with him, it is very well made,the puppy is excellent quality,thank you very much GARRY SWEETING
on 4 July 2014
The children were soon bored with this robot. Wouldn't sit on command, would only do a flip. I think it is over priced for what it is and left us feeling disappointed as the advert makes it look better than it is!
on 25 November 2015
Lily was over the moon with her new dog she is training him well....
on 31 January 2014
A very well received Christmas present by a 4 year old boy who has had lot of fun with it.
on 25 November 2014
This is a Christmas gift for my grandson so cannot review as yet. The only thing I can say is it does not come with the name Teksta on it, it has a different name but looks like the same item and is advertised as Teksta
on 29 August 2013
Despite seeing some ominous reviews of this product on the web, I fell into the usual parental trap of collapsing under the weight of two kids repeating "PLEASE" to the point where I couldn't resist any more. What a mistake. It worked initially, but very quickly started to behave randomly. At least it kept doing it's backflip... but landed on it's tail which then broke. After two weeks, it is now completely broken. It sat down, and that was that. The only thing it does is make alarm noises with the eyes flashing continuously. The manual does not give any help to troubleshoot this, and there is nothing on the web to help. So it's back to the shop.

I expected so much more of a toy in this price range.
on 3 December 2015
Total waste of money - did a couple of actions and then got stuck in sitting position after one flip. I've tried everything possible - new batteries, on/off, various button combinations, and all it does it flash and bark. Having done a troubleshooting search online I can see that this is a really common problem and there doesn't seem to be anything that fixes it. I'm gutted. My son was so excited, this was supposed to be his main Christmas present!

So basically I've just spent fifty quid on an ugly paperweight.