5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
My little ones eyes lit up when santa bought him just what he asked for - a Teksta puppy - does exactly what it says it does - my son loves it when the dong sits then does a leap it makes everyone jump. Fab little product.
Published 11 months ago by Mrs S. Spray

1.0 out of 5 stars teksta
It broke my daughters heart when it did not work it was the second one as we had trouble with the first.Will be returning this tomorrow and hope it will be third time lucky,if not then will want a refund.
Published 16 months ago by gillian aldridge

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Robotic puppy, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
I bought this for my Great niece - she took to it straight away - her smile was brilliant when she opened it at Christmas
well done

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
This is the worst toy I have bought. Took it out the box, inserted the batteries as instructed and turn it on. The puppy walked 3 steps,barked and sat down where it continued to beep at me as if it was about to self destruct!!! After phoning customer services to see what I was doing wrong, the lady on the phone told me it was infact FAULTY!! There has been a lot of problems with these lots being returned. So I now have an unhappy little girl as I have to return it to the store I bought it from to get and exchange and after reading the reviews on the internet it looks like I'm not the only person to experience this😞 needless to say I will not be exchanging for another I will be asking for a full refund. Just feel sorry for any child getting this on Xmas morning as it's easy enough for me to return this one but not for the poor parents that can't obviously do it on Xmas day

5.0 out of 5 stars Teksta Robotic Dog, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
This was a christmas present for my 7 year old daughter, she loved it. It is fragile so care needs to be taken when playing with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm... If i had known about the ..., 12 Dec 2014
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
Hmmm... If i had known about the batteries for this i really wouldn't have bought it!! It takes 4 AA which only last 8-10 hours and you can not use rechargeable so bear this in mind as its going to cost a fortune!!!
I bought it as a xmas present so it hasn't really been used yet other than to train it ready for xmas day.
It is extremely load so all round not looking forward to it joining the family at xmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars price has rocketed!!, 31 Dec 2013
Ms. J. Budd (sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
I bought this robotic puppy for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. Thank god i chose to ignore the bad reviews as we have had no problems with it at all and "rosie" is played with every day.I am suprised it is currently selling at over £70 as before Christmas i bought one off Amazon for £36!!!!! We love this puppy and it is teaching my daughter how to care for an animal without having to clear up poo!We also bought the blue one for my son and they all play together! (the blue one was only £48 before Christmas and he too is now over £70) Feel like we got a couple of bargains :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars robot fun, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
Bought for my little girls 5th birthday and she absolutely loves it. the toy itself is robust and responds to her commands which is excellent. We haven't figured out how to use the ball with Teska and we haven't figured out all the commands - the instructions aren't that clear which is disappointing. however, that that we have figured out is excellent. And Teska does backflips much to her delight.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 gold stars for this brilliant little toy., 22 Sep 2014
Ms. A. Johnson "Norrie 56" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
This little dog is just amazing, what it does, it is well made and extremely entertaining, great price on Amazon compared to what some major shops were charging for it. Worth every penny and one of the best presents I've bought in a long time. Don't hesitate just get it I promise you that you and the child will be delighted with this and worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thanks everyone for reviews you stopped me wasting my hard earnt money, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
My daughter has been going on and on about getting one of these, before pressing the buy it now button I read the reviews , I'm so glad I did there isn't one review that gives me a glimmer of it being any good, thanks everyone, x

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
I got two of these dogs for my chicer at Christmas and none of them worked properly and they don't do many things instructed so yea feeling pretty ripped off

1.0 out of 5 stars Over priced and doesn't do much, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink) (Toy)
This was a complete waste of money. It's doesn't do much at all. Hard plastic so it's not even cute. Sat on my daughters shelf gather dust.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

Teksta Robotic Puppy (Pink)
Used & New from: £184.48