5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the Original
Original battery has a problem of switching off intermittently... not sure about reason. On replacing the battery, I didn't face the issue anymore.
Published 7 months ago by Prasad

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Genuine at all
I don't understand how some sellers are allowed to advertise stuff as genuine and then they send an outrageously obvious fake. The response to my complaint was to buy it from Carphone Warehouse or Samsung if I want genuine.
- Battery life is shorter than a worn out genuine.
- It has no NFC
- Different color.
Avoid First Choice Mobiles if you buy from...
Published 5 months ago by Adrian Baciuc

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible! I'd give zero starstars if possible, 30 Oct 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S4 Battery - i9500 i9505 B600BE 2600mAh 3.8V Li-ion - Genuine (Electronics)
Horrible! I'd give zero starstars if possible. Wouldn't hold a charge for longer than a couple hours before completely dying. Seller ignored my emails and wouldn't replace or refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Problem fixed, 8 Mar 2014
So far so good. After only 5 months my Samsung S4 kept switching itself off if a ran to much of a process. It would only come back on if i plugged the phone into the mains. My battery also seemed a little swollon. This new battery has since resolved the above issue.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage!, 24 Oct 2014
This battery is utter rubbish! Please stay away. I bought this battery a little over 3 months ago:
1. It holds a charge for approximately 6 hours if. I'm lucky.
2.It runs dead when the phone is on standby doing absolutely nothing.
3. Wouldn't stay on overnight even if it's fully charged before I go to bed.
4. Is already swollen.
5. When it's charging, it just goes from 94% to 100%. When it's unplugged it goes right back to 94%.
6. Sometimes shuts off at 36% or thereabouts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Battery Life, 4 Dec 2014
I have had this battery for a while now and it appears to be functioning well. I have heard reports that some batteries do not hold their charge for long and after a few weeks begin to fail and require constant charging. This is not the case with this battery, although I do appreciate that the battery life is dependant on how much you use your device and for what purpose. I would class myself as a medium user and probably charge my device every two to three days. What more can I say, its a battery!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally rubbish, 31 Aug 2014
Totally rubbish! The battery only last for less one hour the first time, and even shorter afterwards. Dont ever buy this

5.0 out of 5 stars my review on samsung battery, 1 Feb 2014
This gets 5 star rating because it has solved my problem that I was having. The delivery came quick and I was well satisfied I would recommend this to my family and friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not buy, completely unsatisfied, 12 Dec 2014
Cheap and lasts no longer than my worn out old batteries.
I bought these because I'm travel for my job and using GPS drains the battery quickly.
Firstly I would say I think their not genuine because they are assembled in Korea not Japan. The power connectors are also smaller.
If the product is genuine then it is obviously some kind of used product.
Disgusting and unethical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 21 Dec 2014
Brought as replacement for my "swollen" original battery. Appeared to be correctly branded and looked just like my original, pre-swelling!

Charges OK and keeps the charge just like the original.

Reading the reviews there do seem to be a lot of fake/clone batteries about but this seems genuine, I purchased from Digital Save UK Ltd and it arrived quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to believe it is genuine, 6 Nov 2014
hard to me to believe that the product I received is genuine: the product was not delivered into his original plastic case as you can see in the presentation pictures but in a small plastic bag with no hologram, no nothing. More, after 3 months of using the battery lasts about 1/2 a day, with the same phone, same software and same usage habits. I do not recommend at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
it does what it says on the tin!

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›