Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.87

on 25 November 2013
I have read all the other Sticklepond books and enjoyed them, pure escapism.. so don't like this one I am sad to say
on 21 September 2014
Trisha Ashley books are a delight to read cannot wait for the next one to come out.
VINE VOICEon 10 May 2016
Good read
Read by my wife, she says its a quality read and thats enough said.
on 14 June 2014
I bought this book after really enjoying "Every woman for herself", which was witty, unusual and full of great characters.

Unfortunately this book bore no comparison. Totally predictable from the outset, unbelievable and quite annoying characters, (and too many unless, I guess, you've had the misfortune to read all the series) even the outcome of the op- like she was gonna kill Stella off?!) and overly long-winded... it was inoffensive but quite frankly a waste of time, even on a fluff level - and I love a bit of fluff!

Plus WHAT IS WITH THE RECIPES? I would buy a recipe book if this is what I wanted. Move on.
on 17 November 2014
an amazing read, gets you in the mood for Christmas and believing in miracles
on 17 August 2014
Lovely full of Christmas magic, love and romance. The characters seem real.
on 31 December 2014
I didn't enjoy it as much as the other books she had written
on 28 December 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book and did not want it to end.

I have read the other books that are set in the same village and soon slotted back into who was who but even if you had not read the others you still could read it as a book on its own merits.

A magical story to read before Christmas or at any time. Cannot wait for the next one!
on 3 December 2013
A sick child in need of a cure, a country village only too ready to help and cake glorious cake, all the ingredients you could wish for in the run up to the festive season ? This will make a perfect gift for your sister, aunt, mother or best friend. I shall be trying out some of the mouthwatering recipes too.: a relaxing read.
on 16 November 2013
I am a big fan of Trisha Ashley, but this latest book was a bit of a disappointment. Very little plot development, the story could have been told in half the time; instead the reader has to wade through countless chapters detailing the minutiae of day trips. I'm afraid this book was tedious.