on 30 November 2013
I like this book. For the price, 38p, you can't really go wrong. The measurements are american, which is a draw back. However, it isn't too difficult to find a conversion table. There are plenty around on the internet.

I recent bought a slow cooker, but wasn't really sure what sorts of things I could cook in it. Well, I may not be following the recipes from this book word to word, but I've gotten some really good ideas out of it.

Over all, for the price, I would recommend it for those who have a bit of time and are feeling creative. If you're not up to finding out conversions, then I think this may be a bit of a waste of time for you. Especially if you're in a rush.
on 13 November 2013
I grew up with Betty Crocker cook books around me. I have had a few of my own that have been sadly lost over the years and moves. I have started with this book and will no doubt buy more soon. I love taking my tablet to the kitchen and flicking through pages on the device and following the recipes. It's so much easier then having a book spread across the counters. It is well worth the download.
on 22 November 2013
waste of.time.downloading this. recipes very American. not for the UK cook. glad it wasn't expensive. I shall stick to UK publications in future
on 28 April 2015
love Betty Crocker so was happy with the book as the Americans seem to have recipes with less ingredients than the Uk ones!!!
on 29 December 2014
Nice easy meals to do
on 6 February 2014
Some great recipes to do in the slow cooker. I shall try some of them. A good book I can recommend to anyone who likes using a slow cooker for some delicious recipes.
on 16 March 2015
great recipes
on 7 March 2015
Not impressed
on 12 December 2013
this is a book for me to keep for a few recipes, but a lot of them I would not use.
on 28 March 2015