on 25 August 2013
I wanted something pretty to put over my phone. The little magnetic tab at the top came unstuck but I just stuck it back with superglue and its held up ok. It would be nice to have a pocket inside for cards, notes etc. but on the whole I like it.
on 15 August 2013
nice wallet case got to help keep phone screen from getting scratched when in schoolbag found that the magnet tab as started to come away she as only used it for a short time. arrived on time well packed.
on 31 August 2013
As this was for a present, I was happy the product came as stated, it does the job required. Very good service, pleased with overall service and product.
on 24 April 2015
The printed design on this cover is great, really fresh. Quick delivery which was great. Within a few weeks of having it the magnetic flap started to come slightly loose at side, by the following week the whole thing came apart, showing the magnet inside and now it has come right off. The edging around the whole case is not great and looks like it is also ready to come apart. I do not use my phone a lot and would therefore say that it is not because of over use. Poorly made.
on 29 August 2013
Lovely design and makes it easy to find in my bag.Well pleased with it..will buy again if in time it gets the worse for wear.
on 25 July 2013
Does what it says but not very good leather and already the magnet on the top had bits of metal missing.
on 18 October 2013
6 weeks after buying this and it looked like I had been using it for about 6 years. Really bad quality, it split in several places, the colour rubbed off, the top coating with the pattern on started to peel away from the rest of the item. Very disappointed and will not use this seller again for anything.
on 31 March 2016
- case purchased on 16th February - The magnetic closure on the case is already starting to split where the magnetic catch bends over!!! Very disappointed. When I complained to the supplier, Xtra-Funky.com I was told they only guarantee this product from 1 month from date of purchase.
on 21 September 2013
Very poor quality , as stated in other reviews the magnet tab came apart after a few days. The plastic edging was very brittle and broke on the corner when I needed to remove the phone. The other corner broke when I dropped it. I would not buy this product again
on 7 January 2016
Love the vibrant colours & design. Would have given 5 stars but magnet fastener very small compared to other flip covers I have seen. Slightly concerned how robust it will be long-term but overall very happy with product especially for the price!

See one answered question