4.0 out of 5 stars Nice
I chose this because I liked the design, something different for my phone, its easy to open and close, although I haven't used it yet. It would be nice to have a pocket inside for e.g. cards, notes etc., otherwise its very nice.
Published 14 months ago by Kerola

1.0 out of 5 stars poor
Not very satisfactory. Indentations for the openingd maked out but the holes not cut through.Very difficult to do
it myself. Ordered a case for the specified phone. Could not understand why the required holes were not cut throuh.
Published 3 months ago by Chris

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It's brilliant, 15 July 2013
Devonal (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
I'm thrilled to bits with it. My phone now looks great rather than boringly plain. The screen protector went on easily so now it has 'all round protection'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Case, 7 Oct 2013
this case looks brilliant and feels good. it is a really nice case and my gran (who i bought it for) loves it! very good value and good seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft silicone pink hearts and flowers case for a samsung galaxy ace, 10 Nov 2013
soft silicone pink hearts and flowers case for a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Item arrived within allotted time, securely and appropriately packaged. Item is exactly as described on website. Good value for money and the reasonable price means it is easy to replace when these type of cases go grubby looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mob phone cover, 25 Jan 2014
Brilliant mobile phone cover, protects against damage, the white makes it easy to find in handbag while at the same time looking top-notch fashionable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as describec, 16 Mar 2014
Easy to fit and looks very attractive. Great value for money. Would recommend purchase to other prospective buyers. Presented with nice carrying bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Xtra-Funky Exclusive Soft Silicone Purple Floral Flower & Butterflies Case For Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 / S5830i -- B30 (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This item turned up super quick!! ... I ordered it one day and 2 days later it arrived. A perfect fit for my phone, brightens it up a treat :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone case, 30 Dec 2013
My husband and me had the same phone case, so I got myself this one which I love. When my stepdaughter saw it I had to get her one as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Case, 9 Jan 2014
Bought this case for my sisters phone. The finish is wonderful and the design is amazing. She is very happy, as am I :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product fast deliver, 7 April 2014
R. Williams - See all my reviews
great product it fits perfect and looks fantastic makes it look like a new phone again i would recommend .