Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

on 6 December 2013
butterflies were alot smaller than the picture would have you believe, ideal for daughters bedroom but don`t stand out at all. good quality and delivered when estimated just abit small
on 1 November 2013
Delivered in a cardboard tube, well packed.
All the butterfly's fit onto just under an A3 size sheet. So not as big as I thought. Butterfly's are very pretty and you do need to be a bit arty to get it to look like the picture but they do peel off and reposition very Easley.
Loved the look of it on the wall when I had finished.
on 26 August 2013
Smaller than I thought, the picture is a bit out of proportion, but my granddaughter loved them on her bedroom wall.
on 28 November 2013
my kitchen has come to life, everyone asks where did you get these, for the price just great, i have ordered more , easy to take off but take your time , once on they stay on , i dont need to paint my kitchen for years lol.
on 13 November 2013
I thought it was one large wall sticker, not lots of seperate butterflies to stick on one by one. However, they stuck on well and haven't come loose.
on 14 November 2013
I have put these stickers in my bedroom and looks great. They are very colourful and very easy to put up.
on 11 December 2013
I chose this rating because although the butterflies were very pretty they started peeling off the wall after a couple of hours. Would not recommend it.
on 28 October 2013
They are nice and work well on a flat wall but they are a little smaller than they appear in the picture but nice nonetheless.
on 20 November 2013
Prompt service, product as described, lovely bright butterflies to decorate my little girls room, will be back for more soon
on 16 October 2013
They are a lot smaller then I expected but do make a lovely addition to my daughters bedroom. Very fast delivery!