5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful
I have been using my kindle for nearly a year and they were gaps in.my knowledge which have been filled. Very helpful.
Published 11 months ago by Leedee

3.0 out of 5 stars It starts very good
Every book on Kindle that I have purchased, starts off on a very good fitting promising the earth then the author forgets what he promised and goes into the modern methods of speech which is good for youngsters but not elderly, this book is included in this. If you can understand the words it will be a good read.
Published 3 months ago by Ian Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 1 Aug 2013
Leedee (Crowthorne, Berks, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 Hour Guide to Kindle Fire HD: Know How You Can Master Your Tablet in Less Time (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars It starts very good, 7 April 2014