5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and warm
Published 23 months ago by C. Simpson

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed !!
Having bought many Bench fleeces in the past and wearing them daily, I was expecting the same quality and fit with this long jacket. However, it is much thinner fleece and although I am very slim and a size 6 the sleeves on this are so tight I could barely get my arms into them and certainly couldn't bend my elbows without considerable discomfort !!!
Perhaps the...
Published 13 months ago by Sammi Pease

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and warm, 12 Nov 2012
I bought this fleece coat to go under my every day coat which is not lined and was a much cheaper option than buying a full on padded winter coat. It is soft, warm and feels very cosy. The high neck can be closed by velcro to add warmth around the neck and helps beat the winter chill. Equally it can be left open and still looks smart. The arms are long and have thumb holes to keep the top of the hands warm and the coat reaches about midway down my leg (above the knee). It is worth checking the sizings for Bench (maybe going onto their own website) as they tend to come up smaller than expected. I chose large and I am a size 12 and the style is quite fitted. I am thrilled with my coat and I think it is an excellent winter purchase. Good value for money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed !!, 28 Aug 2013
Perhaps the larger sizes are a better cut....(I always buy xs) as the other reviews sounded perfectly fine.
I hope all new Bench fleeces aren't of this inferior quality, as they have been an important staple to my wardrobe for many years, as I work outdoors and they are the only well fitting fleece on the market and I would be lost without them !!

4.0 out of 5 stars love the coat, but not very warm, 7 Oct 2012
no longer current stock, but wanted 1 4 yrs, looks fantastic, if not a tad snug but its not really warm as normal fleeces are, not a heavy fleece, really a spring/summer 1 xx

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and stylish, 16 Jan 2013
I've been looking for a casual jacket or coat for ages. I wanted one that was long enough to cover my bum and versatile enough to just chuck on over anything, but not too bulky or "stiff", like my winter coat. This cosy fleece is almost perfect - my only complaint is it's a bit of a small fit. I got medium (I'm a size 12) and now wish I'd gone for the large as I can't fit many layers under it. It'll be great in the spring though. The funnel neck is really cosy - I was put off by the massive BENCH logo across it at first, but actually you don't notice it that much. (I also coloured in the bright white BENCH writing on all the zip pulls with a black marker, which did the job in making them less in-yer-face.) Generally a nice looking, cosy, smart yet casual, between-seasons fleece.

3.0 out of 5 stars tchisan, 16 Feb 2013
Loved the idea and style, however, when the coat arrived, the size was wrong. I bought appropriate size 14, but when tried the coat, could not even close. Had to send it back and have a refund - which I have to say, worked without a hitch. If you are really contemplating buying it, think about 2 sizes up, if you want to be comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish winter fleece, 24 Oct 2012
This item is exactly what I expected. It has a very feminine fit, is very warm, yet not bulky at all. Very trendy and comfortable. Highly recommend this coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars flattering gym coat, 29 Nov 2012
Brilliant..great fit, warm and cosy..ideal in the cold weather for going to the gym/classes as it covers behind and thighs !

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad sizing, 30 Sep 2013
This item looked really great in the pictures but unfortunately I was unable to even get it on. The top of the sleeves are so tight that I couldn't get it up my arms. I don't appear to be an abnormal size in other clothes so I was a little upset by this. I had a t-shirt on at the time that I tried it. I can't imagine trying to put anything thicker on with it - you would freeze if you were wearing this as a jacket in the winter!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and worm, 12 Jun 2013
good quality, very comfortable, nice and worm!!!
I was wearing it all winter time just had a jumper under
about size it is a small M

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat, but too small, beware of Bench sizes!!, 17 Feb 2013
Conny Spelbrink (Puntallana, La Palma Espana) - See all my reviews
I am between a small and a medium and the only size available was a Small, which I had to sent back. A shame as the coat looks very nice and warm and Bench has smart fits!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›