5.0 out of 5 stars Great t-shirt but be careful with the sizing!
The T-shirt is great, good quality and I love the design on it (I bought this for my 20 something boyfriend who is obsessed with Batman and he loved it!).

Published 14 months ago by howsitgoingbob

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Saying I'm Batman
This T-Shirt is a little tight and the neck comes up to high, this wouldn't be a problem if the material for the neck line wasn't so irritating.
Published 12 months ago by Josh Waller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great t-shirt but be careful with the sizing!, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: IM NOT SAYING IM BATMAN Mens Boys Womens Ladies Girls Unisex T-shirt Tee Top Cotton T Shirt XS S M L XL XXL Many Colors & sizes Available by SnS (Apparel)

I would warn be careful with the sizing as this is a uni sex t-shirt. My boyfriend is normally a medium but when I my order I compared it to his other medium T-shirts and it was much smaller so I got a large instead, that fit perfect. I would recommend getting 1 size bigger then you would normally wear especially for men.

I got a quick refund though so can't complain there! And my boyfriend loved it once I got the right size!

5.0 out of 5 stars He was delighted!, 26 May 2014
Mrs. P. Chirgwin "Matt's Mum" (Witney, Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
Bought for a friend's son as part of his birthday present. It was difficult to find something in his size on the high street - when I saw this, it made me laugh, as it did him when he opened his gift. He loved it! Result!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 5 Jun. 2014
This item is a gift, so no idea at the moment how it fits. It looks brill, it is for son in law. Good quality t shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for Dad, 19 May 2014
A brilliant present for my Dad for Father's Day.
Very quick delivery.
Really great quality too.
I would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant present!, 8 May 2014
Bought as a birthday present for 13 yr old - ordered 38" - 40" and it is just the right size. No growing room though!

5.0 out of 5 stars batman!, 23 April 2014
bought as gift for flatmate...she wears it with her batman pj bottoms and love her new tee too!
fab! fab!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good quality, 4 April 2014
these are great. great fitting and sizes. the quality of the t-shirts are really good too. im hoping they will last a while and i may order more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Saying I'm Batman, 18 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for batfans, 18 Dec. 2013
If you know someone who loves the batman films then this will be extremely well received this was brought for my partner and the moment i saw it i knew she would love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 9 Jun. 2014
I brought this for my son & he loves it. Seems good quality & the only problem is that he will not take it off to be washed!!