Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 June 2013
I came to this album via Kiss (which by any measure of the rest of my collection I really shouldn't like, but do - quite a lot!) This is way more subtle, with shades of Rikki Lee Jones, Lisa Loeb and a few others that hints at a mature musical talent as well as prime pop real estate in the making, the real surprise and a track that is very welcome to stick in my head as long as it pleases is her cover of John Denver's "Sunshine On My Shoulders". In summary, this is an album well worth checking out if you appreciate female soloists and a relaxed vibe.
on 9 July 2012
this album really cheers me up
with its bounce and its cheerfulness
the songs are well chosen for the album
the only thing is the cd case could be
a bit better.

5 star !
on 13 January 2014
All the songs are very good none you want to skip over. Personally I think the title track is better than Call Me May be. She has a very unique voice which brings the best in the songs.
Looking forward to her next album.
on 9 June 2014
some great songs and she has an amazing voice. some songs i love but for me it does not compare to her previous album. i thought it would be a little better but overall i enjoyed it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2014
Very nice and I love it and she so good to listen to so keep them comeing
on 15 April 2016
one very happy and satisfied customer thank you and well done
on 12 September 2015