Flavour: Cookies & Cream|Size: 2.27 kilograms|Change

on 9 January 2016
Bought this protein to kick start my training after a break of about a year.
Checked to see what was good on the market at the moment for my price range
around £40 and this one was getting some good reviews from a lot of people.

Strawberry mixes well and tastes better than a lot of others I have tried.
Been taking 1 - 2 shots a day with water (300ml) for about 3 wks now(as well as a good diet)and I am starting to see a difference in both my training and my body.
on 29 October 2015
I was initially a little concerned about some early reviews stating this item may very well be fake and/or of poor quality. From initial inspection the product seems fine to me.

The tub lid was sealed closed on the outside of the container on arrival and the foil seal inside the tub was also in place and secure. The labelling doesn't contain any suspect grammar errors and appears identical to the labelling of the same product sold by an authorised distributor locally.

To anyone querying the Use By date on this product, mine has a use by date of 04/2017 but I'm sure it'll be gone well within this time. It tastes great!! and mixes well too!

The item was received 1 day earlier than expected too so overall I'm very happy with this purchase.
review image
on 3 June 2015
I received this item and the lid wasn't secure, it tastes terrible and made me ill, at first I thought it was off due to the lid but the item itself looks different to the usual ones I get and it may be a fake.
on 8 April 2016
Bought this protein to kick start my training after a break of about a year.
Checked to see what was good on the market at the moment for my price range
around £40 and this one was getting some good reviews from a lot of people.

I have tasted a lot of protein shakes usually with disappointing outcomes, i hate those over filling, thick or gelled shakes that are full of air and hard to drink without feeling bloated afterwards - this is the second time i have bought syntha-6 mainly because they are normally so expensive (paid £30 after the postage is added) it is so easy to drink using either water or milk or a mix of both, the cookies and cream is very nice but some may find the cookie bits annoying although i do like them. - small tip if you have them handy, add a couple of ice cubes to chill it more.

Strawberry mixes well and tastes better than a lot of others I have tried.
on 10 June 2015
Want told it was the eu version. Taste s*** compared with the USA one. Very disappointed. Wont buy of this seller again
on 14 February 2015
The taste of both Cookies and Cream & Chocolate flavour are excellent more like a gourmet mikshake than a protein shake. The price is spot on for 48 servings at 22g of protein per serving. Great addition to my protein intake for the day to gain some muscle size and strength. :)
on 8 June 2015
I'm not even overreacting, the protein I have received is abysmal. I'm not sure whether if its a bad batch or a fake. It tastes chemically and leaves a warm alcoholic like sensation in your throat. I stopped using it after getting strong head aches.
on 19 May 2015
This is a good protein but this time I ordered cookies and cream had it before and there is no taste to it as if it is fake the protein tub looks brighter than my old tub stay clear pay the couple of quid extra and get from a real source
on 15 May 2015
on 16 May 2015
Item smells off and will be out of date by the time I've used it item was made in 2003 stay clear !!!!!!!!! Also looks like I child has put labelling on it nothing like my old tub off another seller do yourself a favour and buy of amazon them self and not this seller worth the etra 10£
review image review image review image review image