5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick!
Great taste and works a treat no post workout aches the following day! Definitely recommend. Personally I just take it post workout, and not as suggested on packing (following morning g) however might try it when training to failure next!
Published 4 months ago by D. A. Wade

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs more careful and scientific comparison.
Published 11 months ago by A. Cresswell

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs more careful and scientific comparison., 4 July 2014
A. Cresswell "Bubblefish777 - Born again Diver" (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: BSN Cell Mass 2.0 Watermelon - 50 Serve (Personal Care)
Initially sceptical. I really was very dubious about all these muscle products but my son is really into getting fit and packing on muscle. Well I have to say this has certainly packed on the mass and weight. His coach tells me that it will be getting converted to muscle soon, so I am biting my tongue but there's no doubt about it. Over the last 12 weeks he's gained around 10Kg (22Lbs). He's done this with a combination of CellMass Watermelon and True Mass Vanilla. However he also eats like a horse since he's been working out. There's unfortunately no empirical way to gauge how much of that weight is due to these supplements and how much to his diet. I would have thought though that his training would have burnt his increased calorific intake so these supplements are responsible in some way. Other than that, I can't really endorse them with much confidence. The flavour is good though. I had a sip and it tasted a whole lot better than some of the others he's tried.

1.0 out of 5 stars The customer seevice were good though, they refunded me the money because I ..., 26 July 2014
This flavour was totally not what I was expecting,". I found that Blue RaZ did help me as a post workout, but lacked in taste. The customer seevice were good though, they refunded me the money because I didn't like it, so there's a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick!, 7 Jan. 2015
D. A. Wade (KY USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic price as well and can get a lot more ..., 27 April 2015
Cellmass for me is a MUST HAVE. Works perfectly for post running or heavy weight training, this supp will always be apart of my stack from now. Fantastic price as well and can get a lot more servings from this tub as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Is this genuine?, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: BSN Cell Mass 2.0 Watermelon - 50 Serve (Personal Care)
I normally use the same brand and flavour but bought direct from the US, it tastes different (although stating its the same flavour) and has a much smaller scoop. I do wonder if not all BSN Creatine is the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too early to but having taken cellmass post workout, ..., 12 Sept. 2014
Prasanna De Silva "Prasanna" (Surrey,UK) - See all my reviews
Too early to but having taken cellmass post workout, the aches and pain seem to be less. Muscles feel tight and pumped after taking it for couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars The flavour is very sweet but it's a small amount you need to take, 6 Jan. 2015
Does what it says on the tin! The flavour is very sweet but it's a small amount you need to take, so I just down it in one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Mar. 2015
Great product. Used this for years ideal for women as no bloating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 May 2015
This review is from: BSN Cell Mass 2.0 Watermelon - 50 Serve (Personal Care)
The tasty is top of best mark any mark of marketing !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
Love this stuff will definitely order again

BSN Cell Mass 2.0 Watermelon - 50 Serve