on 16 September 2015
Excellent product (recommended to me by a professional make up artist) really covers dark circles and imperfections! Would definitely recommend and will be buying again and again!

Excellent, speedy service too!
on 5 March 2015
This product is brilliant , it came the same day on standard deliverey and it was super cool it doesn't feel heavy and covers and conceals spots and red ness ! Most have it's amaze balls! Thanks jazooli you are amazing!!
on 31 October 2014
This was by far the best make up purchase ive made. Hides blemishes and dark circles, and is lightweight on your skin.
there are colours for every skin tone and using this product helps to enhance my make up skills.
on 9 April 2015
Good palette. Concealers provided good coverage and was also excellent as a contour. Would have liked more product + some of the colours I wouldn't use. Maybe this is something the company can think about in the future.
on 26 September 2014
Quick delivery and packed well. I have not tried the item yet and will update when i do but initial comment would be that there isnt really a salmon or range colour in the pallet used to conceal and correct dark areas.
on 26 August 2015
not bad at all. the size is really small not as expected but they have all the necessary for the price that it cost is more than acceptable.
i didnt try it properly but looks that need time to warm up the color
on 27 February 2014
Bought this as part of a set of three (along with brushes and eyeshadow). Amazing value and I they feel great on my skin. They also took hardly any time to get to me too. So impressed and pleased! Thank you Jazooli!
on 28 February 2015
The only reason it's 4 star is that the colours are alot darker than I thought...considering I have really pale skin but for the price of the pallete it's a good buy and it arrived really quickly so that's a plus.
on 18 February 2014
Can't fault it! Although for a tip I would blow the hair dryer over the pallet before use to moisten them up a bit as they tend to dry up quite quickly.. Apart from that everyone should get one for contouring etc!
on 18 July 2015
Extremely satisfied with this product. It lasted me for ages too and has the perfect palette of colours for my skin tone. I've just ordered this one before my last one runs out, that is how much I love it!!!