5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price
I bought this frame for a poster in a bedroom. I was originally planning to order a custom made frame for around 90. So I took a chance on this frame and it is perfect. It's well made and looks more expensive than it was. I would recommend!!
Published 1 month ago by K. Morris

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Frame damaged upon receipt and not discovered until given as gift I wanted to return frame but recipiant accetpted as was but I am not happy
Published 3 months ago by David Filmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 1 July 2014
K. Morris (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A1 Size Frame WHITE Colour 4 cm THICK FLAT SHAPE Frame for Poster Size 33.1x23.4 IN 84.1x59.4 CM

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 16 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely frame, 7 May 2014
Nice quality = looks more expensive than it is - it doesnt look plasticy like some - it looks really nice on the wall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very smart., 8 Jan 2014
Put Dinosaur posters in these for my son's room. They look really posh now so God knows what his mates will think when they come round and seem them. They are so smart I might have gone a bit too far. LOL. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A1 white frame, 7 Oct 2013
Bigger then I excepted, love this product, you need a lot of strength to open the frame to put stuff in, but it was manageable

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 20 Aug 2013
Ordered for sons bedroom. It is a good quality product for a very reasonable price. Arrived in a timely manner and was well packaged with corners more than adequately protected. Looks really good on the wall. Overall very happy.