Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 21 October 2013
I was impressed by this product. I usually use letts for my academic diaries, but I couldn't find a design I liked. I thought all of the designs were nice and didn't mind which one I received, however, I think it would be beneficial for other customers if you could select the design wanted.
on 2 January 2014
Great value, just what I wanted as it has a page for each weekday and being a teacher I am constantly writing a to-do list so this diary is perfect.
on 14 October 2013
All I could need as a teacher, full page per week day and weekend on 2 pages, which is great.
Great product for the price
on 6 August 2015
I am really pleased with this diary. You obviously don't get to choose which design you get which is the only downside. However, the quality of the paper is perfect as it's not see-through and cheap feeling. You get a page for each day and half a page for weekends. There's room at the back for notes and to put your timetable in. I'll be using this for uni and I'm very impressed.
on 27 July 2013
I like mid-year diaries like this academic one because I can just keep rolling on as things come up for the next year. The only thing preventing me giving this diary five stars is the fairly flimsy make-up...I'm hoping that it doesn't start losing bits before the year is up.
on 5 July 2013
Great diary for a great price. Just as described. The best priced and styled day-to-page diary I've seen.
Would prefer it if you could select the colour/design you wanted, as I ended up with the one I liked least, but it's still really cute.
on 12 August 2014
not at all what I was expecting. The diary I got was week-to-view rather than 1 page per day and the cover design was completely different. Now for 53p it seems silly to complain, but just so you arent supprised like me!
on 7 July 2013
Very disappointed I ordered 2 and received 2 pink ones ! They are presents for colleages and I can't give then the same.so now have 2 more diaries to but as what I give them need to be of a similar standard.
on 25 July 2014
Well, this would be very nice diary, except August ends on 22nd and September only has the 30th! Not impressed, a day or two missing I can let slide but a whole month and a week in another is a bit much!
on 5 September 2014
Just got my notebook! It's a lovely size, and prefect for what I needed as I'm starting a Primary Teaching degree at uni. The paper could be of better quality, but overall great product for the money.