5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
Really help with managing appetite and increasing weight loss, the pounds have been flying off! Great, professional product.
Published 27 days ago by Charinaw

I have been eating healthy and walking for the past two weeks. I took two pills in the morning as recommended and one in the afternoon. There has been no change to my weight :( A waste of time product i'm afraid but i will continue with my healthy eating and walking.
Published 4 months ago by patricia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: WellBeing Pro Raspberry Ketone with Super Fruits - Strong Diet Pills for Fast Weight Loss - 90 Capsules (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for inches loss, 29 April 2014
I have been taking this product for 3 weeks now and I can honestly say that I have not changed my eating or exercise habits and the inches are just falling off my stomach, which is my major problem area. WIll definitely keep using, its an excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works!, 16 Dec 2014
Being within a healthy BMI already and starting to pick up awful eating habits again this winter, I thought I was hardly going to lose any weight. I have been taking these for about 3 weeks now and have lost a lb a week without changing my diet! These really do work however be careful when taking another one in the afternoon, I felt hyper in the night time when I exceeded to two a day due to the caffeine in it! Started struggling to sleep until 1am so I only take one every morning now. Amazing product overall!

5.0 out of 5 stars raspberry ketones, 28 Oct 2014
These are very good,they really help to curb my appetite with no nasty side effects and have helped
Keep up with my weight loss.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay so I started in these pills around 2 days ..., 10 Nov 2014
Okay so I started in these pills around 2 days ago! I'm going to be honest...I experienced a weird headache but didn't take painkillers! However, the pills work I think! I've been walking and going to the gym and yes the pills give me the motivation to not eat junk! I want to give updates every once in a while and thought I'd start at the beginning...fight off the headaches! I have more energy, and psychological or not, it does work! I'll write more on day 10 and hopefully I'll have lost some weight and it'll be at 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov 2014
Great product, use with a healthy diet and excerise and it does help

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 3 April 2014
This is by far the best slimming pill I have ever tried! The entire package oozes quality and you just know it is not just some cheap junk you can pick up for a few quid. It came with a few helpful weight loss tips shortly after purchasing and that has made quite a difference. First week was fab, lost 7 lbs with 3lbs lost every consequent week. I’ now on my third week and very happy : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec 2014
Excellent product.. provides an great boost of energy just before a workout.

1.0 out of 5 stars I took two pills in the morning as recommended and one in the afternoon, 26 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, 13 Dec 2013
I was a bit sceptical to start with but i am impressed and have recomended them to friends. I have lost 16 pounds in the four weeks that i have been taking them