5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published 22 months ago by MSU

3.0 out of 5 stars A well priced quality case
Published 19 months ago by Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Organic PU Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand, Bonus: Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (for Galaxy Tab 2 7" INCH P3100 P3110) (Blue)
For this price you can't go wrong! The choice of colours is fantastic (I have a navy blue). This is custom made for the SGT2 so provides an excellent fit, and as such offers protection from other items in your bag or from those slight 'incidents' when you are less than gentle. The stand action is effective, utilising a tab on the back for sturdiness. You have all the relevant cutouts for your device. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gooood, 10 May 2013
Guys, for first time i buy so quality leather case for my Samsung tablet. I am very pleased, it fits the tablet perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 12 May 2013
If i can i will give ten stars here!
Useful case and easy for use. Full protecting and the colour fit nice with my clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, 8 Jun. 2013
I don't know why people bother leaving negative reviews! At this price, I didn't expect leather. It's a good case, the tablet fits perfectly, and it came with a pen and screen protector which I didn't realise were part of the deal (I'd bought the screen protecters separately). The colour is nice too and it was all sent very quickly. To sum up I'm very pleased with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Jun. 2013
This is a great quality case especially considering the price and the person I bought it for loves it. Very good and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for me!, 11 May 2013
The most practicle leather case cover with soft interior of the case for better protection for your tablet wich in the same time allows you access to all buttons, side controls and ports! It's very usefful for me and what I love the most is that I can watch movies without holding it in my hands thanks to the FLIP STAND!
Thanks a lot for this beautiful creation!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect protection and also design for my samsung galaxy, 13 May 2013
This PU leather case is perfect fit for my Samsung Galaxy little baby. At one side, it is protected fully, and on other side design is so powerful. I can not imagine my phone without this pack now. Leather Case is organic, and stand is very good and useful thing. Also, bonus items are so high quality. Screen protector is nice, easy to apply and offer a great protection to your most the most sensitive part. Stylus pen is soft and precise made of some quality material. In general i would give more than 5 stars. High recommendation for this pack for your phone. It wort any cent spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars A well priced quality case, 19 July 2013
Let's start with the negatives. The colour of the case does not match with the product images. My blue one is a much lighter blue but I prefer the dark blue as shown in the product images. The inside of the case got some paper bits stuck in it that I need to brush off before I can use it. It is quite difficult to apply the Free Screen Protector(too thin and soft I believe) without having any bubbles on the screen and I had to buy some others at the end to replace it. With the Free Stylus Pen, it probably only works well on a more sensitive screen but not so on the Galaxy Tab.

Now for the positives, the case itself is of good quality. The Magnetic Flap Closure works pretty well, and so is the Flip Stand Design. It fits perfectly to the Galaxy Tab and it feels very secure.

Despite being disappointed about the screen protector and the stylus pen, I still think it is a good price to pay just for the case itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Galaxy Tab 2 7" case, 27 Jun. 2013
This case is excellent value. It looks very classy, fits well, and allows access to the headphones and charger. There are little holes for the speakers and camera. The price is competitive and the quality is really good. If anything were to happen to mine I would order the same thing again to replace it without hesitation.

The stylus pen works. I tried it and it has a soft rubber end that hits small targets (like Scrabble letters) more accurately than a finger-tip. It's not something I really need but if you do then it seems suited for the job.

I don't remember seeing a screen protector but as I don't bother with them I may not have even looked for it. I'm not sure why such hard glass needs much protection. Mine just rubs clean and my fingertips are neither sharp nor abrasive.

The case itself is great quality and inexpensive. It was delivered promptly and without incident. I'd definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tablet Case, 12 Sept. 2013
M. Luckman (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
The case is a perfect fit for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0, all the cut-outs lined up perfectly with the various connectors, buttons etc on the edges of the device. It offers good protection for the tablet against knocks & drops (already tested by the lad), and the built in stand has proved very useful.
We haven't used the screen protector provided, but this looks very good quality, the stylus pen is surprisingly good and works well with the touch screen - the small tip is a definite bonus for those like me with fat fingers.
Probably my only criticism about this case is that the PU leather stinks when first taken out of the packaging. Fortunately this disappears after you have left it out to air for a few hours.
I can thoroughly recommend this case (once it has been aired).