5.0 out of 5 stars Some tips for you
This is a great item, nice bright LEDs with an effective snsor.
It looks quite expensive when in operation.

Sone tips:
1) i recommend buying two.
They look really good on opposing walls of a cupboard or in a line vertically.

Published 16 months ago by Charl

3.0 out of 5 stars Am i in the minority with this>
Published 12 months ago by Lynn Ping

5.0 out of 5 stars Some tips for you, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Auraglow Wireless PIR Motion Sensor Super Bright 6 LED Battery Powered Cabinet Drawer Night Light (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great item, nice bright LEDs with an effective snsor.
It looks quite expensive when in operation.

Sone tips:
1) i recommend buying two.
They look really good on opposing walls of a cupboard or in a line vertically.

2) the adhesive pads are ok but as things get banged around in a cupboard I recommend using some more effective ones. Wilkinsons sell No More Nails adhesive pads that are exactly the right size.

3) when fitting it, if you choose, as I have, to place it on a wall rather than a ceiling, make sure you fit it so the cover is slid off by pushing up not down. This will stop anyone knocking the unit and the cover coming off and batteries falling out.

4) you need to buy 5 x AAA batteries, as they are not imcluded.

Thats it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wardrobe (Pictures), 9 Dec. 2014
Mr. M. M. Beasley (Reading, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
Amazing for dark wardrobes! It's bright but works well. The light goes where it's needed. Seen someone else posted a picture of it in their kitchen area. Here's what it looks like on and off. Hope it helps you all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product!!!!, 3 Nov. 2014
Fabulous product!!!! does the job. I wanted something for over my sink that was discrete and had no wires, its been there for about a month now and no sign of the batteries going yet. The PIR is very effective, it switches on as soon as we approach the sink. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, 28 Nov. 2013
Very pleased with this product. Placed inside a wardrobe which lights up when doors open. Simple stick on pads means it can be used anywhere!

4.0 out of 5 stars Illumination with Style, 1 July 2014
I have been the owner of a rather resplendent American made Bathroom Cabinet for the last two decades here in our house in Spain. Some two years ago, however, the Rocker Switch which operated a double Light fitting in its own housing in the cabinet, literally fell to pieces in my hand.

I was unable to find any suitable switching to take the place of the original Rocker, so for the last two years, not wishing to throw this wonderful cabinet onto the scrap heap, I have been on a mission looking for an alternative solution. At long last, I have found it in the shape of the Auraglow Wireless PIR motion Sensor Super Bright 6 LED Battery Powered Unit.

It does the job superbly, with enough illumination to shave by and/or to perform other facial functions and if anything, enhances the looks, both lit and unlit, to the cabinet.
I fitted two units horizontally, i.e the full width of the cabinet and attempted to fix them to the original Light Housing. However,not being able to screw into this Housing, I found that on their own, the adhesive tabs that come supplied, were somewhat lightweight to support the 5 AAA battery holder.

I then Improvised by using adhesive backed Velcro, instead of the adhesive tabs supplied and both units are now firmly in place.

I cannot fault the product itself at all. The units work perfectly in situ. The illumination from the two units, in a darkened Bathroom, is quite sufficient to navigate by and identify bathroom fittings etc without the need to turn the mains electric light switch on. (SIZE: 10.750" Long x .750" Dia.)

I have been impressed enough with this product, to order additional Units and have fitted them in the more usual places in the house(Cupboards, Wardrobes, etc etc)

However, even having the screws supplied as an alternative, if the Adhesive tabs had been more substantial and able to support the weight of the 5 AAA batteries better, my rating would have been Five Star.

UPDATE
Bathroom Cabinet with Auraglow Wireless PIR (15th July 2014)

I have now fitted two additional units underneath the Cabinet and the effect is quite stunning. When activated, the hidden LED lights give a downward light illuminating a Glass Shelf and the taps of the pedestal basin. The PIR activates the LEDs as soon as you put yours hands anywhere near the taps. The effect of this hidden illumination under the cabinet is very stylish and looks, dare I say, expensive.

Because I cannot use the Fixing screws of the Unit on this cabinet,I had another attempt to use the sticky tabs that come supplied and like before, the Auraglow Wireless PIR, loaded with 5 AAA batteries, became detached after two hours, because the sticky tabs were not substantial enough, in a horizontal plane, to hold the weight of the Auraglow Unit. Like before, I resorted to adhesive backed Velcro and like before, it has done the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars light bar with sensor - works faultlessly - video attached, 24 May 2015
Lee Rudd Ecology (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Length:: 3:35 Mins

I was sent this product by the seller/manufacturer for an honest unbiased review. My comments are my own.

Firstly I will say that I have actually purchased auraglow lights before, which are still going well a year on.

My key points are:

+ 6 LED light band
+ Reasonably bright, lights up my cupboard pretty well. I will leave this permanently installed as I think it's a great product.
+ It does take 5 AAA batteries which is a little annoying. You generally get batteries in packs of 4 or 8, so splitting a pack for the extra battery is annoying.
+ I installed it about 30cm back from the cupboard door, but this movement alone wasn't good enough to turn on the light, so I installed it 20cm back from the cupboard door and it is perfect.
+ The response time of the sensor is very fast. By the time I have opened the cupboard it is light up.
+ You can secure it in place by the supplied sticky pads or via 3 screws, holes pre-drilled. I found once I had moved the light bar, the sticky pads were not good for re-application. I applied superglue to them and they are now firmly fasted to the cupboard. I don't really want to screw it in place.

I nearly dropped this a star based on the five batteries, but I feel this is harsh. Having more batteries does mean it will last longer without the need to change them. I can highly recommend this light!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those dark cupboards, 12 Oct. 2014
Great little device - pop the 5 x AAA batteries in (not included) and attached it (stick it or screw it) whever you want. I've used two in my wardrobe and they work perfectly.

This doesn't affect me, but it's worth bearing in mind that there is no on/off switch; they are not daylight / night sensitive (in other words they will switch on at any time of day or night regardless of the ambient light level); and take note of the sensor instuctions stuck to the middle of the device, that the sensor needs to be pointing towards the direction of expected movement (in other words don't hide it away too much so it doesn't detect motion).

Other users for this: places where it's often dark and you can't always find the light switch (like a garage or shed - although probably not if it's too damp), at the back of large kitchen cupboards, under units on the landing / hall way, etc.

Glad I bought these - will buy more, and particularly easy as they came next day!

3.0 out of 5 stars Am i in the minority with this>, 19 Jun. 2014
Only when it has the batteries inside does it feel better quality as without them it looks and feels very cheap... like pound shop cheap! What I don't like about this is that it switches itself on during the daytime and even in the sunniest room as it is a motion sensor light and not a motion light for when it's dark. i have it in the bathroom where i thought it could illuminate when it's dark, which is does, but it does so even when it's light so fear the batteries may run out soon. Batteries are not included.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really good lights, terrible adhesive pads, 3 Feb. 2015
Mr. L. M. Mcivor "Lee McIvor" (St Albans, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lights themselves work really well, but the adhesive pads are pretty useless. I attached two of these to the back of some new wardbrobes, and both fell off within a few hours. These are new wardrobes with a smooth, clean laminated surface, so if they don't stick to this, they won't stick to anything.

I'd still recommend them, but be aware you'll definitely have to screw or glue them to something!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Streamline Lighting!, 31 Mar. 2015
Hello,

I am so glad i managed to get these lights, they had been for sale on Groupon but the demand for them had exceeded the supply and unfortunately i had been unsuccessful. So when i saw the same product on Amazon i jumped at the chance. I am thrilled with them i bought a twin pack and have them in my wardrobe space the construction of the light is streamline and can be hidden and the light is strong and bright and illuminates the whole area.( I may get more) Because of the sensor control on them which is super sensitive the battery drain is less. I have stuck them into the required position and it is still quite secure. So good to find a reliable product which can be used for a variety of uses for a reasonable price. Thank you very much.