5.0 out of 5 stars AMD Piledriver FX-6350 Gaming PC
I have just received and set up my new PC purchased through Amazon.co.uk. I used the online seller [...] who really stood out from the other sellers. The are a bespoke PC and component bundle specialist who absolutely care about the customer. They sttod out because they offered a much higher spec for the price i had in mind.
I read several reviews before deciding...
Published 11 months ago by mr daniel walker

3.0 out of 5 stars ( But what ive heard the computer is really good, but you might get the odd faulty one ...
Orderd it, got it early but I go and start setting it up until it just freezes and completley just blanks out. Sent it back and they said they would throw in some free games but I have to wait another 5 days for it :( But what ive heard the computer is really good, but you might get the odd faulty one like I did :(
Published 9 months ago by Lynne S.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMD Piledriver FX-6350 Gaming PC, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, NVIDIA GTX 750Ti 2GB HDMI Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS) (Personal Computers)
I read several reviews before deciding they were the right company for me. I purchased very well put together system which for the money i paid really was very good value.

I had decided i could only afford a quad core gaming rig as i had set my price at around £550, but for that i got a fast six core system with 8 Gb of fast RAM and a super over clocked GTX660 graphics card all in a very good looking Corsair gaming case.

The system came pre loaded with Windows 7 home premium which a lot of other companies were charging around £70 more.
Set up was super easy with just a few clicks i had it loaded for the first time. There was a nice set of bench mark programs installed so i could put my graphics card to test straight away. Microsoft security essentials also came as standard which meant i could on to the internet immediately.

All the retail packaging was included so i could really see i was getting what i had paid for. There was even a USB WIFI dongle which although wasn't needed for this system it came in handy to fit on my old one.
I've had it running for a couple of days now and it hasn't failed to please me yet. I've installed VLC player, microsoft office and it quickly picked up the drivers for my gaming keyboard and mouse.

Lastly I've just installed a very demanding game (Watch Dogs) which really asks for a very fast and powerful system to play.
Again after playing for a few hours it hasn't failed to make me smile with fast fluid game play at really high settings.
Thank you [...] for a fantastic system you have put together and thank you Amazon for a fast and easy purchase.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just.... WOW..., 28 Jan. 2015
Steampunk "JS" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I've delayed writing this review for a while, because I wanted to be sure that this PC would still feel so incredibly wonderful after a few months of hard use.

My last computer met with an unfortunate accident, and this was a replacement - a replacement, I should add, that cost less than half the price of its late predecessor. I ordered it on the strength of the reviews here, then immediately started to panic. Should I have waited, saved my pennies, and spent more? This one seemed too cheap to be powerful enough (I'm heavily into 3D modelling and computer graphics, and they need a lot of computing power).

It's sold as a gaming machine. I've not tried any games yet, but trust me, what I've been doing requires a lot more computing power than even the most recent games. And NO matter what I throw at it, it says, 'Pah, no problem!' and does it.

Anyway, bottom line: I am BLOWN AWAY by how good this machine is. You can buy with confidence!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 April 2014
At a glance had this for only a few hours, arrived in the estimated delivery dates stated which is great.
After installing all the necessities which this PC done quickly and flawlessly, noticed a huge increase in performance from my older PC (only like 1-2 years) thanks to the 6 Cores in this baby!
Great performance for price!
When you first start the PC, it starts as the first time installation so you can set-up everything the way you want to, All the drivers (the ones I've checked) are upto date with the current software, everything is looking good!
The PC is built very well, wires are very tidy inside the machine, very quiet too big bonus for me.
Definitely deserves 5 starts, would definitely recommend ADMI to my friends. ★★★★★

EDIT: Now that I've had more time to root around, and test it a little, the 5 stars are well deserved!
Tested multiple games on this beast and its had very little issue with all of them. First game I tried was Skyrim, first time you start an Elder Scrolls game is always sets the graphical settings automatically depending on your hardware, as expected it picked ULTRA HIGH settings. Ultra high settings looks amazing on Skyrim and it looks even better when getting over 60fps which you get on this machine!
Next game I tried was Battlefield 4, booted into the game doesn't take long to get into a match, usually around 10-20 seconds. My Graphics were set to auto meaning HIGH, not quite ULTRA but not much difference really. BF4 on high this machine handles it quite well while looking in the sky easily 150-200 fps, average game play expect to get around 60-120 fps, unfortunately some unoptimized spots in-game does hit your FPS pretty hard, the lowest I've seen my FPS go was about 35. Other then that it can definitely handle BF4.

Also if you like to record or stream, GeForce GTX 600+ Graphics cards have a built-it recording/streaming software called ShadowPlay, do a little search on Google to find out more, its really good easily better than Fraps. Anyway this PC is a must buy for budget gaming, hope you found this useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAST for the value, 8 Jun. 2014
i've had this PC for 2 weeks now and have enjoyed every minute of it, if you enjoy your gaming I very much recommend this, this has a great CPU being the AMD FX 6350 which is a 6 core so very future proof and the Zotac 660GTX 2GB synergy edition graphics card which is a very beasty and respectable mid range card, very quiet, looks great and arrived on time was also nice to get a text from the company telling me when it would be dispatched and what time my order was arriving on the day, so far games I have run

ROME 2= ULTRA....probably one of the most demanding games on the market right now!
Shogun 2=ULTRA
Mass effect 2=MAXED
Borderlands 2=MAXED
Planetside 2=MAXED
Rising storm/ Red orchestra=MAXED

This is a great system for anyone wanting to up there gaming and join the great world of PC gaming, it has no problems doing your normal PC web browsing and windows applications and can handle multitasking easy, this system beats next gen consoles as you can run games in 1080P and because its a PC you can alter graphic options on any game to suit your needs where as the new PS4 and Xbox one consoles are capped usually on a medium type setting, so far I have loved it and I think you would struggle to build a PC in this spec from scratch for less which means great value and solves the headache and time of actually building it, ADMI have a great reputation aswell for being friendly and willing to help you out if you have any problems which is nice to know, thumbs up!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Computer, Perfect for gaming!, 25 Jan. 2015
Fantastic Product, just as advertised. I had a few issues with a long delivery, but using the fantastic customer service, i was able to find out that it was due to a backlog of orders over Christmas, which is understandable. I have been pushing it to it's limits and it has maxed out every game i tried on it with ease, barley broke a metaphorical sweat

There was a slight issue with Windows 7, it was an expired version so at first i was stuck with a message in the corner that stated it was not a legitimate copy of windows, however i had a copy of windows 7 on hand so that was only a minor problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value For Money, 30 Jan. 2015
Having read all the rave reviews I decided to go for this PC to replace my existing one which was starting to struggle with some of the newer games now available.

Very easy to set up and was up and running within the hour.

The first thing I noticed was how quiet it was, then how fast it was. It plays all my current games at the highest settings.

Amazon are preventing me from saying much about the supplier but I would certainly buy from them again and have no hesitation recommending this PC and the company supplying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic machine from very helpful UK based company, 10 April 2014
I would recommend this PC, it copes well with all the leading software, came with all the component packaging and was up and running within an hour of opening the box. The delivery was on time, the supplier answered all my questions and the build quality excellent, so much easier than trying to find components and build one yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars I love it, 10 April 2015
I have had this computer for just over 4 months now and I love it. It is the best PC I have ever owned and it runs everything that I want it to and has a large amount of application's that can be used at once. I have had no problems with this computer and it was easy to set up and is very easy to use. I would recommend this PC to anyone that is buying there first gaming/multi-use PC because it is low cost and very efficient with 6 cores. The computer also has a good graphics card. If I was going to change anything on this PC it would be the fans because they can be very load and maybe the power supply (PSU) If I was going to upgrade any parts inside in the future. I love this PC and think it is well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars piledriver pc, 24 Feb. 2014
M. A. Boulton (England) - See all my reviews
Would reccomend this product to anyone Only one issue as wifi was not fitted as per advert but upon phone call issue was solved with free wireless dongle sent to me within 24 hrs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Jun. 2014
This is my first gaming p.c coming from console.It's very easy to set up and runs everything fine,The guys from ADMI were very helpful in rearranging my delivery.Overall this is a beast of a machine