5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
At a glance had this for only a few hours, arrived in the estimated delivery dates stated which is great.
After installing all the necessities which this PC done quickly and flawlessly, noticed a huge increase in performance from my older PC (only like 1-2 years) thanks to the 6 Cores in this baby!
Great performance for price!
When you first start the PC,...
Published 4 months ago by Liam

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy set up by following instructions
Arrived later than date provided by amazon, well packed with all the boxes, info and discs for the products for the build. Easy set up by following instructions, game play very fast pace with the NVidia GTX 660 graphics card excellent, disappointed at the speed of the hard drive transfer rate as this has a 6 core CPU, only scored 5.9 for the primary hard disc data...
Published 1 day ago by Robert Hillier

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 April 2014
This review is from: NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, NVIDIA GTX660 2GB HDMI Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS) (Personal Computers)
Great performance for price!
When you first start the PC, it starts as the first time installation so you can set-up everything the way you want to, All the drivers (the ones I've checked) are upto date with the current software, everything is looking good!
The PC is built very well, wires are very tidy inside the machine, very quiet too big bonus for me.
Definitely deserves 5 starts, would definitely recommend ADMI to my friends. ★★★★★

EDIT: Now that I've had more time to root around, and test it a little, the 5 stars are well deserved!
Tested multiple games on this beast and its had very little issue with all of them. First game I tried was Skyrim, first time you start an Elder Scrolls game is always sets the graphical settings automatically depending on your hardware, as expected it picked ULTRA HIGH settings. Ultra high settings looks amazing on Skyrim and it looks even better when getting over 60fps which you get on this machine!
Next game I tried was Battlefield 4, booted into the game doesn't take long to get into a match, usually around 10-20 seconds. My Graphics were set to auto meaning HIGH, not quite ULTRA but not much difference really. BF4 on high this machine handles it quite well while looking in the sky easily 150-200 fps, average game play expect to get around 60-120 fps, unfortunately some unoptimized spots in-game does hit your FPS pretty hard, the lowest I've seen my FPS go was about 35. Other then that it can definitely handle BF4.

Also if you like to record or stream, GeForce GTX 600+ Graphics cards have a built-it recording/streaming software called ShadowPlay, do a little search on Google to find out more, its really good easily better than Fraps. Anyway this PC is a must buy for budget gaming, hope you found this useful!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMD Piledriver FX-6350 Gaming PC, 15 Jun 2014
I have just received and set up my new PC purchased through Amazon.co.uk. I used the online seller [...] who really stood out from the other sellers. The are a bespoke PC and component bundle specialist who absolutely care about the customer. They sttod out because they offered a much higher spec for the price i had in mind.
I read several reviews before deciding they were the right company for me. I purchased very well put together system which for the money i paid really was very good value.

I had decided i could only afford a quad core gaming rig as i had set my price at around 550, but for that i got a fast six core system with 8 Gb of fast RAM and a super over clocked GTX660 graphics card all in a very good looking Corsair gaming case.

The system came pre loaded with Windows 7 home premium which a lot of other companies were charging around 70 more.
Set up was super easy with just a few clicks i had it loaded for the first time. There was a nice set of bench mark programs installed so i could put my graphics card to test straight away. Microsoft security essentials also came as standard which meant i could on to the internet immediately.

All the retail packaging was included so i could really see i was getting what i had paid for. There was even a USB WIFI dongle which although wasn't needed for this system it came in handy to fit on my old one.
I've had it running for a couple of days now and it hasn't failed to please me yet. I've installed VLC player, microsoft office and it quickly picked up the drivers for my gaming keyboard and mouse.

Lastly I've just installed a very demanding game (Watch Dogs) which really asks for a very fast and powerful system to play.
Again after playing for a few hours it hasn't failed to make me smile with fast fluid game play at really high settings.
Thank you [...] for a fantastic system you have put together and thank you Amazon for a fast and easy purchase.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAST for the value, 8 Jun 2014
i've had this PC for 2 weeks now and have enjoyed every minute of it, if you enjoy your gaming I very much recommend this, this has a great CPU being the AMD FX 6350 which is a 6 core so very future proof and the Zotac 660GTX 2GB synergy edition graphics card which is a very beasty and respectable mid range card, very quiet, looks great and arrived on time was also nice to get a text from the company telling me when it would be dispatched and what time my order was arriving on the day, so far games I have run

ROME 2= ULTRA....probably one of the most demanding games on the market right now!
Shogun 2=ULTRA
Mass effect 2=MAXED
Borderlands 2=MAXED
Planetside 2=MAXED
Rising storm/ Red orchestra=MAXED

This is a great system for anyone wanting to up there gaming and join the great world of PC gaming, it has no problems doing your normal PC web browsing and windows applications and can handle multitasking easy, this system beats next gen consoles as you can run games in 1080P and because its a PC you can alter graphic options on any game to suit your needs where as the new PS4 and Xbox one consoles are capped usually on a medium type setting, so far I have loved it and I think you would struggle to build a PC in this spec from scratch for less which means great value and solves the headache and time of actually building it, ADMI have a great reputation aswell for being friendly and willing to help you out if you have any problems which is nice to know, thumbs up!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars piledriver pc, 24 Feb 2014
M. A. Boulton (England) - See all my reviews
Would reccomend this product to anyone Only one issue as wifi was not fitted as per advert but upon phone call issue was solved with free wireless dongle sent to me within 24 hrs

4.0 out of 5 stars Tedious to get it going, but it's decent!, 2 Aug 2014
Couldn't wait for this to arrive, delivery was a little slow but that was expected. When this arrived I was so hyped to get it out of the box and set it up (which took some time!). I went to activate my Windows but for some reason it wouldn't work? I tried to activate it about 6 times before activating by phone, which worked. So, once I'd figured out how to properly activate Windows, I had it running. The PC seemed to arrive pre-installed with quite a lot of adware which was very annoying. After removing all that and installing 142 Windows updates on shutdown I turned the PC back on. After switching the PC on I had to go through 'startup repair' twice (system restore once), no idea why. All seems well now though, it was just a little tedious to get it going. However, now it's running fine it plays my games on high to ultra depending on the game, can't fault it. Cooling seems great, running at a steady 40C while gaming, 15-20 while idle. We'll see how it goes in the next couple weeks, hopefully all the problems I had are fixed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price for Performance PC, 19 Jun 2014
I've had this PC for about a month now and it's safe to say it's a fantastic purchase. It can handle any game to a high standard and a feature I particularly like is the GTX 660 has Shadowplay so I can record my gaming in 1080p at 60fps with practically no frame rate loss.

You will not be able to find a better PC for a better price. An example being at pc specialist a slightly worse PC for 150 more [...]

Many people have stated the FPS and just to add to a few of intensive gaming
DayZ Standalone which is in early alpha and has very little optimisation still gets above 40fps in the intensive areas which is very playa bellow and above 60 elsewhere
DayZ and Arma 2 are similar to this and Arma 3 which has some amazing graphics gets above 80fps due to the optimisation of the game similar to in BF4.

The FX-6350 and the GTX 660 being the main components are the best price for performance components out there and the AM3+ socket has huge potential for upgrades in the FX Series.

You most likely won't be able to build this for a lower price even with a lower quality case and at a lower standard of building.
It was very easy and quick to set up and I used a HDMI link which there are two ports on the back so I had a problem and calling the number in the box was resolved in less than 15 seconds.

The human eye can't really tell a difference of things above 60fps and a lot of people use monitors of 60/75Hz which won't display more than 60fps anyway so I got this PC for my brother to use purely for gaming on a 75Hz TV as this PC always matches that FPS on any game. If your on a budget this is a good choice as the lower resolution of the TV may make the computer a little bit unpleasant for general use in web browsing or dealing with documents but is cheaper and becomes fantastic for gaming and media.

An amazing gaming PC at an amazing Price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Best purchase I have ever made, 31 July 2014
Where do I start?
This computer is amazing for the price, first off , I live in Ireland, and to buy a PC like this here, it would be lot more expensive. I am very happy with the product. It runs like a charm, and handles a lot of things I throw at it; for example, gaming. Battlefield 3 on high settings runs no problem, even Ultra, but I would not push it. Minecraft, not a problem, solid 60fps and no drops. Dayz performs nicely and Grand Theft Auto 4 runs flawlessly on highest settings. When it comes to gaming, this is an amazing purchase if you want to make the jump from console to PC, heck even if you are getting a PC upgrade.

In regards to browsing and speed, this computer makes my internet look a lot faster, simply because the PC loads the browser without a problem. Loading files has never been quicker. The fans are pretty quiet, and the PC can go upwards of 9 hours without heating up!(As far as I have tested it for that long) A nice addition to this PC is that since it comes with a GTX660, you can claim a free promotional game from Nvidia, I received Watch Dogs. Anyway, it is an amazing computer, I am delighted with the product, ADMI/AWD-IT are very helpful when it comes to responding to e-mails and general customer support(They replied to my e-mail within half an hour on several occasions!)

When buying a computer, I was very skeptical, but this PC put my mind to ease. 5/5 stars, well done ADMI, this beast is worth the purchase! My only quarrel would be that the PC was delivered about a day or two past the estimated time delivery(keep in mind I live overseas to this business), however It was WELL worth the wait.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent PC and exellent customer service!, 31 Aug 2014
i would love to give this PC 5 stars however after an hours use the graphics card developed an error. i spent a while trawling through internet forums but could find no fix, i therefore contacted the ADMI help line and i found the level of customer service excellent (i would like to thank Martin in particular for being so helpful). we soon discovered that the graphics card had a fault and that it would have to be replaced (this fault had nothing to do with bad service from ADMI just a faulty graphics card). A pick up was scheduled the next day and so it was sent off. i got a call two days later to say that the graphics card had been replaced and the PC was ready to be sent back thus meaning it would arrive two days before originally estimated. i received a text message from ADMI an hour before the arrival to tell me when it would arrive. after this i set up the PC and all has been running fine for the last month. the PC came with a few benchmark programs installed so i could quickly see how powerful it was. for its price it exceeded my expectations, getting 60fps on Skyrim in ultra, 50-60 on BF3 on high and 100+ on Minecraft on the highest settings. i also like the glass window on the left side of the case, which allows you to see into the pc, even though it is facing my wall it is still pretty cool to be able to see whats going on inside the PC without having to remive the side panel. although i dont need to use it much the shadowplay recording system that comes with the Nvidia GTX 660 is a really cool feature and gets rid of the need to purchase other software like it. overall i am very pleased with the purchase and would have no hesitation with buying from ADMI again.

5.0 out of 5 stars In his expert opinion it is a fantastic product. It runs all his games at the ..., 26 Aug 2014
I bought this computer for my son who loves gaming. In his expert opinion it is a fantastic product. It runs all his games at the highest settings, faster, better, and the graphics are are of the highest quality.
ADMI also , in my opinion, have the best customer service I have come across in a LONG. time. Any problems are dealt with immediately.
I will always use this company when buying our computers in the future. Well done ADMI.

5.0 out of 5 stars "A great price for what you get, 9 Aug 2014
"A great price for what you get, the graphics card has been able to play all my games at max settings including poorly optimised games like GTA IV with 40-60 fps minimum. I only experienced one minor problem which is display cables only work with gpu ports and not motherboard ports meaning you can't use VGA cables but it works with HDMI fine. I have only had this one week but it seems good so far"