4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised.
I bought these to pop under a shelf in the kitchen. I have to admit I wasnt expecting much but they are great. Neat, fairly bright and add quite a nice affect. So pleased and at this price Im going to order some more. They will be useful in so many more places. Super little light.
Published 15 months ago by private buyer.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Light
It looks great and easy to attach but has absolutely no power to the point where it is not worth having a light at all .
Published 9 months ago by Jules

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised., 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cool White LED Touch Operated Battery Cupboard Light with 3M Pads by Lights4fun (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Cupboards, 17 Mar 2014
work 100% , just needed something to lighten up area under kitchen units, simple to fix and work well very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful light for dark corner, 27 Feb 2014
Oznob (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I put this under a bookshelf in an unlit part of my study where I have my filing cabinet. It gives off a good light, though it is not as strong as the one I have under my desk where I have my computer, hence 4 rather than 5 stars. It does the job and that is all that matters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 5 April 2014
Pam W (Putney, London) - See all my reviews
I was so pleased with these lights that I ordered more. I have quite large kitchen cabinets so I put two under the cabinet. The lights are not overly bright but I love the effect. Definitely recommend these lights if you are unable to use lights with wired connections.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light source for small areas, 23 Dec 2013
I have small area without lighning near the entrance into my home, so I use this small lamp to light my way to main switch

1.0 out of 5 stars No Light, 23 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Touch lights, 11 Jan 2014
My husband uses these on music stand so he can read music under poor lighting when performing with guitar. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 17 Dec 2013
I bought 4 of these for inside dark cupboards and they are a great help. Good brith lights easy to put in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 25 Nov 2013
I like the cupboard light very much and it is just what I wanted for the inside of my wardrobe which is in a dark area of my room. I would recommend this light to any of my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super little torch light for dark corners, 14 July 2014
No idea how good it will be in 6 months, but perfect at the moment except that there was only one sticky pad (for installation) included, not the two there should be - however, I think one will be ok. Looks very good and the light is bright.