4.0 out of 5 stars Read This Before Ordering!
Published on 19 May 2012 by lucy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality but much too big
Published 3 months ago by Mrs M A Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Read This Before Ordering!, 19 May 2012
This is a good quality thick shirt. However the sizing is totally misleadind. My son is 10 years old so I ordered a medium and it would have fitted an average / large grown male. It was too big for my nephew who is 20 and about 5ft 11! What they don't tell you is that all the sizes are adult sizes. I returned it for an extra, extra smal ( the smallest size available )l which was a perfect fit. Amazon should make this clear in their sizing information, i'm sure a lot of people have made the same mistake as me.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab shirt.., 24 April 2013
though i did get a small size for my 10 year old, having checked the measurements with a tape measure etc.. when i got it, it was HUGE.. could fit my husband !!.. so I went down to an xs, which is still very big (as it it adult sizes)... but he'll grow into it. no point getting one that fits perfectly as he'll be doing scouts for 4 years maybe.. :-). good quality. arrived quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit on the large side, but expected that, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Scouts Boy's Shirt (Apparel)
Luckily I checked other reviews, so ordered a 'small' for a tall and slim 10 year old, shortly to be 11. As expected, it's quite large on him, but he'll grow into it. Arrived very swiftly indeed - didn't opt for first class, just normal economy and it came within a couple of days.

4.0 out of 5 stars SCOUT SHIRT, 16 Sept. 2013
This is a good quality shirt, however, the sizes are very misleading and you should take care when ordering the required size. Both my kids are wearing the extra small, they are 10 and 12 yrs old. My kids are average height for their age. They have plenty room to grow before they would need the small size. I would say sizing is more for men rather than children. Medium could easily fit a tall man.

4.0 out of 5 stars scout shirt, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Scouts Boy's Shirt (Apparel)
After reading previous reviews we chose a size as it can be tricky to know which one to order. My son is never X small but the shirt fitted well so if your child is age 11/12 then X small should be a good fit.. Shirt is good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality but much too big, 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Scouts Boy's Shirt (Apparel)
The quality of the shirt was excellent but the size was massive. I found the sizing guide confusing as it didn't give measurements for small, medium, large etc so used the reviews as a gauge to order the correct size. My son is 13 and people were saying the small was too big for their 10 year olds so I thought it would be ok. I've reordered an extra small now and hopefully that will fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy..., 21 May 2014
This review is from: Scouts Boy's Shirt (Apparel)
Took the advice of others and went down a couple of sizes as these are adult shirts. I bought the small for my son who is 11 years, slim but quite tall for his age. There's plenty of growing room but tucked in looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared!, 13 Feb. 2013
Exactly what we were looking for. I read other comments before ordering regarding size though so did not go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's simple. They're all adult sizes., 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Scouts Boy's Shirt (Apparel)
As others have reviewed, you need an extra small for an average sized 10 year old. My boy who is tallish for his age has the extra small and it slightly big for him, I reckon it'll fit nicely when he's 11. Quality seems good. Delivery quick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Scout uniform, 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Scouts Boy's Shirt (Apparel)
The shirt itself is great - only wish they had given more size guides. I had to go by collar size so the actual shirt is quite large for my son. But hey ho, he'll grow into it when he's about 30!

Scouts Boy's Shirt