4.0 out of 5 stars Read This Before Ordering!
Published on 19 May 2012 by lucyloo

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading sizing
The picture shows a young boy, but judging by previoius reviews, the shirts are adult sized. Therefore I bought the XXS size for my (slender) ten year old son. The shirt only just fits, the sleeves a a bit short and a button fell off before it had beern worn
Published 15 months ago by Ms Deborah J Clarke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Read This Before Ordering!, 19 May 2012
This is a good quality thick shirt. However the sizing is totally misleadind. My son is 10 years old so I ordered a medium and it would have fitted an average / large grown male. It was too big for my nephew who is 20 and about 5ft 11! What they don't tell you is that all the sizes are adult sizes. I returned it for an extra, extra smal ( the smallest size available )l which was a perfect fit. Amazon should make this clear in their sizing information, i'm sure a lot of people have made the same mistake as me.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab shirt.., 24 April 2013
though i did get a small size for my 10 year old, having checked the measurements with a tape measure etc.. when i got it, it was HUGE.. could fit my husband !!.. so I went down to an xs, which is still very big (as it it adult sizes)... but he'll grow into it. no point getting one that fits perfectly as he'll be doing scouts for 4 years maybe.. :-). good quality. arrived quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars scout shirt, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Scouts Boy's Shirt (Apparel)
After reading previous reviews we chose a size as it can be tricky to know which one to order. My son is never X small but the shirt fitted well so if your child is age 11/12 then X small should be a good fit.. Shirt is good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars the shirt sizes are big, 19 Feb 2013
bought the S as i had seen the M and it was massive the S is just as big. bought it for a child age 11 approx 140cm has to turn the cuffs of each sleeve will last until adult and probably becomes a scout leader. item arrived within a day or two of ordering. how brilliant is that

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy..., 21 May 2014
This review is from: Scouts Boy's Shirt (Apparel)
Took the advice of others and went down a couple of sizes as these are adult shirts. I bought the small for my son who is 11 years, slim but quite tall for his age. There's plenty of growing room but tucked in looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars SCOUT SHIRT, 16 Sep 2013
This is a good quality shirt, however, the sizes are very misleading and you should take care when ordering the required size. Both my kids are wearing the extra small, they are 10 and 12 yrs old. My kids are average height for their age. They have plenty room to grow before they would need the small size. I would say sizing is more for men rather than children. Medium could easily fit a tall man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared!, 13 Feb 2013
Exactly what we were looking for. I read other comments before ordering regarding size though so did not go wrong.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading sizing, 16 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery!!, 3 May 2013
Just what my Son needed. I brought a small on the advice of other reviews and this fits fine!! I would highly recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very large for a "small",, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Scouts Boy's Shirt (Apparel)
Son is slightly taller than average 10 year old and this reaches his knees and had to turn the sleeves up 3 times. Yes he will grow into it eventually and its manageable. Apparently its a common trait that Scout groups just have to endure as the sizing is rubbish.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›