4.0 out of 5 stars New Jack Swing!
Love all of the songs on this CD but as somebody has stated it is a terrible mix, you literally have to listen to it from start to finish so that they blend, you definitely can't have it on shuffle otherwise you start off with the end of the previous song on the disc.

However this is something I can get over as I love 'New Jack Swing' as a music genre.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars A terrible mix.
Songs are ok but a terrible mix where the tracks do not start where they should do.Say if you go to track 2 you will get about 30 seconds or more of the previous track.Every track is like this.
Published 12 months ago by A. D. Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars A terrible mix., 7 Aug 2013
A. D. Robinson (U.K.) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars like all the songs, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Pure Swing [+digital booklet] (MP3 Download)
Like all the songs this, But a terrible mix tracks are all over place I.e artists not on the right track and only got 45 songs instead of 52 songs.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Jack Swing!, 19 Mar 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars THINK TWICE, 12 Aug 2013
Miss C. J. Williams (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pure Swing (Audio CD)
Never purchased CD via internet before, usually buy them from my local superstore or music shop however this item came on time but was very disappointed with the quality of sound recording, I already have other CD album of Pure Swing and wanted to add to my collection, I will carefully think whether I purchase any CD's via the internet again, customer service were very good and refunded my money without any hassle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Swing!!!, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Pure Swing (Audio CD)
Nothing like anything i expected or wanted. Someone has iether put the wrong label or the definition of swing has changed without my knowing.
I would think the younger generation would quite enjoy the product. I am not an expert but i believe the tracks could be likened to rapping.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all to my taste, not swing as I recall., 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Pure Swing Vol.1 (Audio CD)
Have I not said it all - hated it. Not my taste. Miles from what I had been expecting. Wrecked the disc in fact.

Pure Swing [+digital booklet]