5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Steam Mop!!!
I bought this as my previous (expensive) steam mop broke and this is much much better than my expensive one. There is no messing about attaching cloths and bits and bobs to it, the pads attach by velcro and they stick! I have washed my cloths and they come clean every time.

This product is well worth the money and highly recommended!
Published on 6 Mar 2012 by KeznPopey

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent job until fell apart after very little use.
Published 13 months ago by B

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Steam Mop!!!, 6 Mar 2012

This product is well worth the money and highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars best mop ever, 13 Mar 2012
amazing and quick best mop ever and easy to use well worth the purchase would defo recomend and one of the cheepest around but great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars I won't be buying a more expensive model as seen on TV!, 13 Mar 2012
I have three cats and a dog so need to mop and dry my kitchen and hallway tiled floors daily. After seeing an advert on TV for a similar but much more expensive steam mop, I decided to buy this cheaper version so I could try one out first.

Quickly assembled and I didn't need to look at the instructions to see how to use it. Initially I didn't think the tank of water would be enough, but I need not have worried - Just under half was left when I'd finished.

For the first few strokes it didn't glide very smoothly but this must've been down to using a new pad because once it had had time to dampen there was no stopping me!

Tiles dried almost instantly (eliminating past fears of the dog slipping over and injuring himself) and there were no streaks.

I wasn't expecting tiles to be any cleaner than after a normal bucket mop but the pad was filthy! Very impressive considering I'd cleaned only the day before!

This product is well worth the money and highly recommended! I won't be buying the more expensive model as seen on TV because there's really no need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 May 2012
I've been looking for a Steam Mop for a while and based on the reviews went for this one. We have laminate and tiled floors and get tired of mopping and them never really looking clean. This is a perfect product, I cannot fault it, easily assembled and away I went through the house. The tiles look like new again! If you are considering a steam mop this is the one to get, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan Dabby Abode, 5 April 2012
Jackson (East of Arran) - See all my reviews
When making a purchase by mail you can't wait to get your item out of the box and try. You want to know if you have spent your money wisely and if the item works to your satisfaction. Well you can have no worries if you purchase this little gem. It is absolutely superb. It is easy to assemble, it has a long cable, it does not use any expensive chemicals, and it does an extremely good job of cleaning the floors which by the way are dry almost instantly. Getting below tables, chairs or into nooks and crannies are no match for the swivel headed mop. If you are interested in a first rate steam cleaner for your floors and carpets and you don't want to spend a lot then look no further.

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent job until fell apart after very little use., 24 July 2013
This review is from: Abode Steam Mop, 450ml, 900 Watt, Black (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this based on the price. I had never owned a steam mop before and didn't want to spend a lot of money in case they were not for me. It was fabulous until it fell apart after a couple of months. I was lightly mopping and the head just came off. It hadn't been used very often and I am very disappointed. I have no receipt as I tend to throw receipts out of the product works ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars Steam mop, 2 May 2012
Easy to use. This is my first steam mop and think it is very good value and does the job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 28 April 2012
I have a large black tiled kitchen floor, which marks easily....I was begining to wish we'd never had it! I thought I would give this steam mop a try & I'm glad I did it's not only amazin on my black tiled floor...it looks like new after a going over with my new steam mop :-) but it also works on our laminate floor as well. It drys in no time & is very easy to assemble & use....I love it :-) worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 10 April 2012
this steam mop is good value for money,light weight and easy to use with excellant results good bye mopping and chemicals steam cleaning is the way forward. quick delivery too

5.0 out of 5 stars Abode steam mop, 31 Dec 2012
Very handy to clean floors after being on a long and sometimes muddy walk with dog and a visiting dog

Abode Steam Mop, 450ml, 900 Watt, Black