Format: DVD|Change

on 4 February 2014
Having loved the original british drama I was not sure the US could match it. In fact they have gone one better! Kevin Spacey is amazing and Robin Wright a revelation. Looking forward to the next season already!
on 23 March 2014
The English version I have admired and ranked in my mind as the best TV Series has now been paled by the American version that obviously reflects the more complex yet naked nature of politics in the USA.
on 15 April 2015
Old enough to remember the original but this is different enough to be refreshingly addictive and I'm completely hooked! Spacey draws you in, twists you around and spits you out with a sideways glance.
on 23 May 2014
I was delighted when this was available on DVD as I don't subscribe to Netflicks. Watched it all over one weekend. I still remember the original BBC series it is based on. Fantastic, great casting.
on 13 January 2014
Got this as I didn't want to be tied to Netflix....

Also great for plane, train journeys with no wi-fi
on 7 May 2014
I have watched the British version more than once - and wanted to see what the Americans did with it - Yes it is excellent program and I will be getting the other series as soon as possible
on 5 July 2015
I just could not get enough of this series, I wish they could do a follow on but I know that wouldn't work due to the storyline. I watched the two seasons in as many days. Give me more :-)
on 23 March 2014
Great in every way - concept,plotlines, dialogue, acting. But addictive personalities aware! We've watched it once and lent it to a friend and can't wait to get it back to watch it again!
on 7 November 2014
Good, great on detail and process, some terrific performances - but corrosively cynical so far - so in the absence of some redeeming humanity less than whole-hearted enthusiasm for it.
on 27 February 2014
As expected and packaged up. Delivered quickly and I can't comment if it works as I love the series but this was a gift! I haven't heard any complaints and i think it was great value.