4.0 out of 5 stars Improving on the Dance
Back in August I had the chance to play Just Dance 4 on the Wii U and thought it was a good laugh as my sister and I broke out the moves. Both being in our 30s we was extremely impressed.

Published 15 months ago by Darren

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Dance!
The game is decent.I bought this especially for my sister.The song Roster is Ok, Not Good Though.You don't have much choice for dance games in Wii U so it's ok.It doesn't stand a chance with games such as Dance Central, Not One Chance.
Published 7 months ago by Lila Rai

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Improving on the Dance, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)

Jump forward and I managed to pick up a copy of the newly released Just Dance 2014. So the game if you've play any of the previous versions is pretty much the same. For those new to the franchise, you must purchase or have a Wii/Wii U remote in order to play this game, failure to have this controller will me you can't play the game.

If you are new to Just Dance, you play the game by following a mirrored funky dancer on the screen. Move changes are displayed before the steps change so you know when to step it up. The dances vary depending on the difficulty but even easy or classic can feel taxing.

As you follow the moves depending on when you strike the relevant necessary move you will be scored points. The better your timing the higher the scores! All sounds fairly straight forward.

So what makes Just Dance 2014, just like every sequel to other games, each version has been refined and cleaned up. This version adds Just Dance TV which shows dancers around the world getting down and doing there best (a Uplay account needs to be created to do this). Along with this 4 players can do there best along with a master mind (Using a game pad a 5th player can send moves for the dancers to perform).

Overall a great party game and I suppose if anyone wants to loose some weight will certainly help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game but needs more, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)
I bought this games last month for my Wii U , it is very interresting, fun and excersising but needs some more staff.
Like some more variety of songs like not just 40 songs, something like 70 or more, there are some DLC but most of them cost money and this is not good.
Anywhays this game is excellent if you have played just dance series , or if not, you can easily score 3+ stars to most songs.
There is not much difficulty to this game and you can also sing the lyrics on Wii U.

I would recomend this game to Wii devices, as I did not have the experience on any other

5.0 out of 5 stars great speedy delivery, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)
recommend it to all kids great game and gets kids up and moving while playing a games console! highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)
i recommend it for families to play together.
it comes with great songs to dance to and sing along. I strongly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars In the mood for dancing, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)
Another great game for the just dance range hours of fun and lots of calories to be burnt not just for the kids to have fun,buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)
Its a great game & kids love it, I would recomend it very highly for good rainy day activity :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars SO MUCH Fun, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)
I bought this for my kids who are 6 & 7. My 7 year old daughter absolutely loves it - as do I. Great fun to do with a crowd of people too.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great party starter, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)
A fantastic game and fun to pull out a party.

I've taken one start of as I think the menus could be a little simpler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for all ages, 14 Jan. 2014
SonicQuack (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)
It's not very clear - you require a Wii remote for every dancer.

What's great about Just Dance 2014 is that you can't fail a song - so children, new comers and just-plain-bad dancers can all pitch in and enjoy the fun. Plenty of variety in the play list means all ages are catered for. The addition of Roar from Katy Perry is definitely a bonus. Some of the moves require you to be speedy, the frenetic action ramps up the fun.

Extra tracks are around £2.39 and although this is more than songs on similar XB360/PS3 titles the quality of dance routines are high. For instance in Gangnam Style the routine involves the two dancers working together - a clever move (entirely optional of course).

As long as you can hold a remote you should enjoy this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure Entertainment, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)
I got myself playing online for 2 hours, and it was great and really fun.
My wife loved it too!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U)
Just Dance 2014 (Nintendo Wii U) by Ubisoft (Nintendo Wii U)