5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector, however I believe you need to be ...
Published 6 months ago by Shadow Dancer

1.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed with this product
Published 1 month ago by Sandra Hurley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector, however I believe you need to be ..., 8 Aug. 2014
This review is from: [3+1 Free/MAX HD CLARITY] Invisible Defender - Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty][Perfect Touch Precision]**Premium JAPANESE FILM** High Definition (HD) Clarity Film The World's Best Selling Premium EXTREME CLEAR Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Great protector, however I believe you need to be in a hermetically sealed environment the reap the benefits. No matter how hard I tried, DUST or something got in there. You can clean the screen with the very proficient cleaning cloth but you need to be aware that any slight movement in air density can blow a microbe of dust onto the screen and spoil everything. the product itself is top notch but the skill and correct application will determine the quality of the fit. This product is definitely of great quality, its just my applications skills that are in question.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed with this product, 7 Jan. 2015
I was very disappointed with this product. The screen protector sheets were contaminated with flecks of dust and hairs, which made it impossible to smooth out the bubbles created around them. I asked my son to make the first application attempt, who commented on the hairs and dust, so we abandoned the first sheet. I made two more attempts ensuring I followed the instructions to the letter but could do nothing about impurities already on the sheets. In the end I decided not to bother with screen protection. I couldn't be bothered to return the last sheet and make a complaint as I'd waisted to enough of my time trying to apply the sheets to my phone. I do not recommend this product. It only got a star rating in order for me to write this review.

4.0 out of 5 stars I can't better their review as it says everything that I wanted ..., 22 Sept. 2014
Trevor (East Sussex) - See all my reviews
I have found exactly the same as a previous reviewer. I can't better their review as it says everything that I wanted to say, so I am quoting it here.

"I am reasonably happy with these screen protectors. The fit is perfect for the S5, which means that one has to put it on very straight, otherwise it lifts at the edge. Once applied properly, one hardly notices that it's on. It's very clear and doesn't impede the screen sensitivity. My only criticism is that it does seem to attract a lot of smears, which can be a little annoying."

I will however be trying one of the glass protectors with the oil resistant coating to see if they are any better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Screen protector I have bought!, 7 Jun. 2014
I usually struggle to fit screen protectors but this was by far the easiest I have fitted! Not only that, there are no bubbles and it is totally invisible. A great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy, 17 Sept. 2014
this is the best on the market i had one before but being a fool had my phone and keys in same pocket and sat down the defender did crack slightly but my phones screen didn't. please dont buy a cheap cover that's like peeled paper this is made of glass and honestly can save your screen i see too many people dropping phones and cracking screen save yourself and your phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 3 Nov. 2014
These are great for the price. The touch screen still works great and they do a great job at protecting the screen. I've had one of the screen protectors on my phone for over a month now and it has no scratches, no bubbles and it still looks great.

I highly recommend this to anyone that wishes to purchase a screen protector for their Galaxy S5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! :), 7 July 2014
Good fit.
Clear.
Bubbles and dust can be removed after you have applied the screen protector.
No loss of sensitivity on the screen.
Very quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Important to protect screen from scratches, 2 Jun. 2014
Just the job, easy to fit and I have not noticed any loss of sensitivity on the touch screen - bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ever, 28 May 2014
I got my S5 on the day it came out, I also had these screen protectors, i am still using the same one and its been over 5 weeks ... These are best without a doubt!

Buy them you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, nice feel., 27 May 2014
Pack of 4 (3+1 !) arrived quickly.

Easy to apply, same as most other screen protectors.
Very clear, good image quality.
Has a nice feel, no drag when swiping on the phone.
Good fit.