Size: One Size|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£5.98+ Free shipping

on 1 July 2013
Bought for 1920's themed proms 'do' - as I am a larger lady they fitted very well and suited the occasion. Would recommend - my daughter is actally thinking of borrowing them - no nothing is sacred!!
on 25 February 2014
Lovely tights, fits comfortably but easily laddered. Would purchase again though as looks stunning. Colour a bit bright but blend well with my skin tone.
on 5 October 2014
Wore for an 80s party. But they look good enough I might wear them again! Bit awkward to get off, they bunched up and took a while to straighten out!
on 1 November 2013
I am very pleased with these tights - I bought 3 pairs - brown, black & nude. One size, but fit my large frame with ease.
on 11 October 2014
Fit is good, I ordered the XL as I'm 5"10 and they're long enough in the leg and hip which is unusual. Very comfy :)
on 27 December 2014
A one off piece - they rip easily as expected.
on 17 January 2015
These tights were pinkish in colour
on 7 February 2015
Too small ripped when trying on
on 13 December 2014