8,893 Reviews
 (7,210)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct. 2011 by Amie C

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Parcel Force
Published 12 months ago by Ali B

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 18 Oct. 2011

However, I came onto Amazon and saw the gift card link and was happy to see there is a Kindle gift card design. Ordered a £20 gift card on a Sunday and received it by Tuesday, so service was excellent.

The gift card design itself is very nice and the package comes with an enveloped and a card to write a message.

After the gift card is received its also very simple to input it into Amazon and actually use it.

Would definitely recommend for Kindle users and for birthday's, it is an excellent and speedy service and I cannot fault it at all.

The only thing I hope for is that Amazon add a few more gift card amount options, for example £15, £25 etc.

5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Parcel Force, 11 May 2014
The product is absolutely what you would expect, a gift card, but I chose to have the next day delivery as this was a present. I simply thought there would be no issue with being out when it was delivered as it is low value and fits in a letter box, but because next day delivery is delivered by parcel force they insisted on taking it to the nearest post office as I was out. When I collected it from the post office they could not understand why as it is not a 'signed for' item. Therefore if you are not going to be at home all the next day I would not recommend choosing next day delivery, simply stick to the normal royal mail delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift Voucher, 1 May 2012
I have bought the Amazon Gift Voucher on many occasions for my nieces and nephews who live abroad. As we don't see them that often it is always difficult knowing what they already have and it is easy to end up with the wrong present. Initially, I thought it might lack the personal touch but instead they have loved being able to go on-line and buy whatever they want from Amazon. Now they then to ask everyone to give them gift certificates so they can save up for a big present.

I would have no hesitation in recommending them. However, I would not advise just using the e-mail version as it is easily overlooked and could be treated as spam. Always go for the posted version and do a follow up e-mail to let them know it's on the way. Od and don't forget to add in greetings before you press buy as there is no way back to amend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems, 19 Nov. 2012
I ordered 10 X £25 Vouchers and they all came by recorded delivery the NEXT DAY.

Everyone's reviews have been really helpful.

For example, I read that the Gift note was useless so I didn't bother adding any.
Its more personal to write it myself anyway...

Then, I realised it was NEXT DAY recorded delivery, so I had to wait in for it,
so I ordered it the day before a day which I knew I would be in.

The Delivery is good.
They sent me a text in the morning to give a 2 hour time slow as to when the vouchers would arrived.
I didn't take the chance though and was in all day anyway...

so Overall, 5 Stars..

1.0 out of 5 stars Will never use them again, 14 Jan. 2013
Ordered this to send as gift to niece. Had guaranteed delivery date of following day. After a week when it never arrived I contacted Amazon who said just be patient and it will arrive eventually! I told her I needed it as I was going away and wanted to get it in the post before I went. She then agreed to send another one to reach me next day. Next day arrived and I received the voucher and posted off. Next day further voucher. Phoned amazon to check if this was original or duplicate and was told duplicate and original cancelled. Explained that original now sent which meant the recipient would now have a useless card which I would find very embarrassing. Although she said 'I see the problem' several times she didn't come up with any solution and I eventually asked if the duplicate could be cancelled and the original re-instated. She said she would do this. Guess what, my niece informed me that the card came up with an error message saying that the purchase had been returned to buyer. Had long and frustrating conversation with amazon because no longer had the duplicate card. Eventually received an email with new code. Would definitely not use them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT TRUST AMAZON'S ONE DAY DELIVERY PROMISE., 23 Sept. 2014
Do not trust Amazon to deliver a birthday card/ gift card on time for someone's birthday.

I ordered one on Thursday for someone's birthday on the following Saturday. I asked for one-day delivery and received an email later on Thursday to say the card had been dispatched.

I assumed that the card had been delivered until I received an email on Tuesday (three days after the birthday) saying it was "being delivered today". There was no apology for the delay and the email was worded as though it was being delivered to my address. When I went to track the order, I found that it had been delivered to the wrong depot on Friday but Amazon had not informed me of this at the time. If they had, I could have made other arrangements (i.e. posting a card myself).

I rang Amazon but all they could suggest was I cancel the order. I explained that it was too late to do that and I made clear my dissatisfaction with their "service".The person I spoke made the usual profound apologies and said they would address these issues.

Incredibly, I then received an email from them timed at 19.02 informing me that they had "tried but failed to deliver my order today".
I rang them and the person I spoke to said it could not be posted through the letterbox at the recipient's address because "no one was in to give them permission"(sic), I explained that nowhere on their Gift Card page was it explained that someone had to be in to take delivery and also pointed out the difficulty of ensuring this when delivery was to a third party. All they could do was to apologise again.

To add insult to injury, when I looked again at the tracking information, I found that they were now claiming that the delivery had been rescheduled for later in the week "at the sender's request!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wider shopping experience for the receiver, 22 Sept. 2011
N. Vaughan (Hereford, England, UK.) - See all my reviews
This is my first gift card I have purchased and it went really well. I was due to buy a birthday present for my sister but just couldn't think of anything she could make real use of.

So instead I opted to buy her an Amazon gift voucher with the added bonus of a card. Unlike your run of the mill high street gift voucher, the Amazon gift card provides a massive choice of products ranging from virtually anything, without the restriction of high street products.

Simply place the long string of code on the back of the gift card (that looks like a credit card) at the checkout on Amazon and you'll get credited for the amount you paid on the card. Whatever value you've added on the card, you won't be charged a penny more. You will also get your gift card sent to you with free delivery.

The gift card is stuck in a birthday style card so you only need to write a message in the card and on the white envelope the card comes in.

If you've run out of ideas for a gift then let them buy something they really want with an Amazon Gift Card. This will be my choice from now on.

1.0 out of 5 stars you have to hand over a pathetic invoice, complete with all your personal details, 21 Dec. 2014
Don't bother asking for a message in the card. They won't do it. They only print it on the invoice, meaning for the other person to actually see the message, you have to hand over a pathetic invoice, complete with all your personal details. Which is the most ridiculous thing I've heard.
Also, ignore the "Guaranteed next day delivery" bit. Because they can't do that either.
Rubbish. And amazon don't care much going by their emails.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift Note, 1 Dec. 2011
This was quickly delivered today from yesterday, however I had to stay in the house all day just to wait for this delivery as it needed a "signature".
I was told the latest they will be delivered would be at 3pm.
I did not hear a knock until I found this parcel through my letterbox and checked with the tracking site to see how long ago this was delivered (just before 3pm).
What a waste of my day!
Opened the parcel up to get the card out and see what and how they wrote the Gift Note in, as I've requested for one.
I was disappointed with this as I was expected the note to be written inside the gift card, not on some piece of paper on a packing slip outside the envelope with a card and gift voucher inside!

Don't bother writing a Gift Note for this or any Gift cards on here - just order it as everything else is fine - then you can write a note yourself in a card.
It would be better if they mentioned where they are going to put the note in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 3 Oct. 2011
Gift card came day after ordering - thought service was excellent and just as promised. I was extremely happy with design and look of product.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20  (Birthday Presents)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Birthday Presents) by Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificates