5.0 out of 5 stars great headset no problems
for the money this is a great stereo Bluetooth headset it looks and feels expensive, it has a USB 3.0 port instead of the 2.0 seen in the picture which makes this product look much sleeker and streamlined the overall build of the product is good and the material used is strong and will not break.

They fit tight to the head and are good for stability when...
Published 13 months ago by Danny Hanrahan

3.0 out of 5 stars Black infinity bluetooth
Published 9 months ago by AS

5.0 out of 5 stars great headset no problems, 6 Jun 2013

They fit tight to the head and are good for stability when jogging, running or other activity but aren't tight enough to make painful for prolonged listening, the head band also adjusts well and will fit any head size.

others have said the Bluetooth range isn't good at all but i have had no problems with this using it with my Samsung laptop, Motorola RAZRi phone and my blackberry playbook and i have found that the range is good and i can have laptop upstairs and as i walk down into the kitchen or the other corner of my house i still get a strong Bluetooth signal. pairing these head phones is easy and when pairing with a laptop it can be tricky but after uninstalling bluetooth broadcom software and letting it detect and reinstall it was fine and now when i power the headset on it connects straight away if th bluetooth is on.

As for sound quality these headphones offer clear highs and punchy bassy lows and i have found it to be very good with no lagg speech wise whilst watching a film as you find with other bluetooth headphones,the sound produces sounds expensive and is well worth the money.

i would highly recommend this product for the price and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for small heads/ears too!, 16 Aug 2013
Jessica (Coventry, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love these headphones...especially when running!

My usual problem with headphones:
- My ears are small and earbuds fall out. It's very sad.
- Headphone wires get tangled in my bag and I end up damaging them when I try to pull them out (plus I get frustrated if I'm in a rush and can't get them out - oops).

Pros with this headset:
- Ideal for all head shapes as they are adjustable. In my case (small ears and small head), they fit perfectly and I can run, do star jumps etc and they stay on! It is a miracle to find headphones which stay on when doing these activities.
- No wires! So easy to take in and out of bag with no hassle.
- Easy to pair (VIA Bluetooth) to my Samsung G3 and laptop.
- Fantastic quality if you use them for skype or to take phone calls with.
- Incredible price (think I paid around 22 for my pair).
- The hot pink colour is gorgeous. The whole design is sleek and sophisticated in appearance.
- Buttons on side of headphones are simple and easy to navigate through songs/volume.
- 10m range is fantastic

To be honest the product as a whole still blows my mind in terms of price, functionality and appearance. There's nothing negative about it per say. It would be cool if it had a 'pause' button on the side of the headphones but that's a suggestion for their next model.

If you only listen to music VIA your ipod then obviously don't buy these unless your ipod has bluetooth. If you listen to music VIA your android phone then these are ideal. Hope this review helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really great buy., 30 Aug 2013
I know there are a lot of these headphones about at the moment, but if you are like me and just looking for a good price (cheap), you won't go far wrong with these. The sound is great and I can get nearly 15 feet away from my PC. They connect to everything I have without issue and are pretty easy to pair. the volume buttons make a nice addition and the track skip, but I can't quite get these to work properly with Windows Media Player. all in all a really good deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Black infinity bluetooth, 4 Oct 2013
It does what it needs to and it does it well. Albeit, the foam on the headphones pulls off easily and reveals the hard plastic. The product feels cheap and actually is cheap (but when you consider other items in its price range used and unused. I would advise the other bringing you more joy. All in all, the sound is good, and the range away from your player is quite decent. The seller will send your item out on time and it will be well packaged with instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 7 Oct 2013
I like these because they are light weight and comfy to wear. Afraid I'm not a big headphones buff but these seem to work fine to me.
Excellent service would use them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap And Cheerful, 19 Feb 2014
There's lots to like about these headphones, they're cheap, they're bluetooth and most importantly; it works like it should. If you are an extreme musical nitpicker then they won't be perfect for you but anyway, let's start the review.

PROs

+Nice Colour
+Cheap
+Works (always good)
+Quick Delivery
+Bluetooth is quick and easy to set up
+Good, solid battery life

CONs

-If the sound is too loud then people around can easily hear
-Not the best sound quality in the world
-The ear pads can easily come off if you don't take care of them

Overall, I would recommend these headphones to anyone looking for some bluetooth headphones for people that just want them to listen to music or watch videos. The reason I bought them is because I got an iMac and it was a pain to keep plugging in my wired headphones into the back of the mac so I went looking for some bluetooth ones and these do the sound quality justice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the worst, 18 Feb 2014
I have had plenty of headphones throughout my time on this planet..and these ones are probably the best I have had..being wireless you just connect via Bluetooth and can then walk around listening to whatever..very comfy to wear..they don't slip off..and the price makes them a good bargain..I like them and have purchased some more for my wife as we don't like talking to each other...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 1 Nov 2013
R. Buckler (uk) - See all my reviews
I had some problems pairing with my Samsung Tablet but MaxRam were very helpful in sorting out my problem. Good service and help

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great purchase, 26 April 2014
I bought these as I had lost my last set of expensive bluetooth headphones these are a great purchase and the quality is quite good for the price. Delivery was fast and cannot fault the seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 11 April 2014
Really happy with this product. Use it while running and it stays in place which is exactly what I was looking for! Good sound and easy to use.