on 16 August 2014
Ordered this item on Thursday evening and received it on Saturday morning by 1st class post in a strong envelope. Good quality, pretty paper and tag with a complementary birthday card too. I'm pleased with my purchase and would recommend this seller.
on 20 January 2014
one sheet of good quality Jemima Puddleduck paper and tag. This arrived in a reinforced envelope/don't bend. The gift tag had its own gift envelop too. Lovely. Thank you.
on 23 November 2013
I bought this paper to line a shoe box for my Granddaughter. I have the Beatrix Potter books and wanted to keep them together. Beautiful paper, folded just what I needed
on 5 September 2014
I ordered 2 lots of this paper, and was so happy I did. It is beautiful quality and the gift tag is also a lovely quality, too. Ordered to wrap Beatrix Potter Book Collection in and I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that it will not tear or rip.

(Lip Int were very quick with dispatch and wrapped it well, so it arrived undamaged, in the first instance. Very happy with this firm)

Definitely recommend.
on 16 July 2014
Received this lovely Beatrix Potter paper and card 1st class the day after ordering. Very good quality.
on 17 November 2015
Love this paper, and the quality is exceptional. Bought the Beatrix Potter book library for my granddaughter, along with the letter E, so this paper is going to finish this present off very nicely. Your service is wonderful, and I would recommend your company to all who ask where the paper came from. Very satisfied customer.
on 9 May 2016
Nice quality, dispatched and arrived quickly. Also got a free greetings card to boot - thank you!
on 28 October 2015
Very speedy delivery. Well packaged.
High quality, beautifully presented books.
on 7 December 2014
Simply divine and so elegant; how could you not? Prompt, professional service too.
on 7 November 2015
Lovely high quality paper, will buy from this seller again!!