on 27 May 2013
I really love this hat it so loud but that me I like to stand out from the rest, first saw it in china town for double the price, was excited when I saw it on here couldn't wait to wear it!!
on 3 December 2014
Excellent delivery
Excellent quality
Excellent customer service
The hats is very nice, however, it too loud with bits on it, like the extra diamonds. Also it cannot be washed as advertised.
It would be just a nice if art excluded the diamonds.

I rated seller 3/5 gold star
on 15 October 2013
Bought for daughters friends birthday and she was over the moon!! Gorgeous cap and so different. It stands out but so heavy on your head!! Lol. Well worth the money. Does take a while to arrive which is understandable as it comes from china and does arrive in time scale. Would buy from them again.
on 25 May 2014
This cap is super eye-catching and just original, I've for compliments on it, my on insecurity is the the badges coming off since they kind of feel like they might or they're just loose. But I still recommend since it super cool to wear out.
on 13 March 2015
Nice snapback, the only thing was there was a sticker on the peck of cap which is very hard to get off and leaving glue there. When trying to remove glue it left a dull mark which is noticeable. :(
on 27 September 2014
The gold part felt like cheap foil paper and was (recieved) bent in one area. The product I got dosen't look the same as the one in the photo and it looked tacky. I am too embaressed to wear this :(
on 11 April 2014
great for teenage daughter - these hats are really expensive elsewhere and this is good quality and great value - excellent
on 9 November 2013
I bought this for my nephew for christmas as a stocking filler but from my point of view its good.
on 7 November 2015
yes i like this thanks looks good on
on 28 January 2015
My daughter loved this cap too.