Size: 100g|Change

on 1 August 2013
I have just finished my second jar of the d'mix and have noticed a massive difference. I used to get a lot of the symptoms associated with mild IBS; a bit of indigestion, bloating, acidity, but nothing I wanted medication for. I hate taking chemicals and would always rather go down the natural route. Almost miraculously I now have absolutely no digestive problems, which has really made a difference to me especially at times like being on holiday. Hard to believe a mix of herbs and seeds really works but it does! (and is actually really tasty!)
on 6 November 2013
I have just finished my first jar of D'mix and have to admit it really works! I was a bit skeptical at the beginning but one of my friend recommended the D'mix for my bloating and indigestion. Not only I've seen results on my tummy but also on my skin...and I love the taste ! Will keep on taking it for another month!
on 6 November 2013
After suffering with digestive troubles for many years, i came across D'Mix and thought i had nothing to lose by giving it a go. I noticed positive changes within only a few days and after taking D'Mix regularly for two months have noticed remarkable differences in my digestive health. I love that it is completely natural too and would highly recommend it.
on 19 April 2014
This might not taste that good at all at the start and you feel your a bird eating seeds, but honestly give it a week at you really get used to it and it does make a difference. I think it's great now 8/10 I won't take indigestion meds after food because of this, it's much better comprise I'm already on my 2nd batch.
on 16 October 2014
Thought I would give this a go as I was feeling really bloated every time I had anything to eat, it's great ! Took it for a month but I'm going to buy more, my tummy don't swell, and feels more settled, the taste is strange like a hint of liquice and herbs not at all unpleasant, you have half a spoonful after eating and chew to a pulp for a minute or two the benefits are felt almost straight away, defiantly worth a try if you get that bloaty feeling after eating, I was having to restrict certain foods from my diet but now I can eat what I want, worth the money just to be able to eat properly without feeling ill after
on 15 June 2015
Arrived quickly in fact a day early ! Very good for digestion problems, tastes good if you like liquorice, which I do. Sturdy pot easy to store. Have bought before and will again when needed. Happy with purchase.
on 17 January 2015
These seeds have been amazing I have suffered for years with bloating and discomfort in my stomach and it has helped me so much my stomach has gone down and the discomfort has been relieved
on 12 November 2013
A message to all digestive health sufferers! This little pot has revolutionised my relationship with food and my life. For many years I suffered from digestive discomfort, and if like me nothing means more to you than feeling comfortable, and you want that feeling permanently I suggest you try this! I used to be bloated and windy after every meal, it was so bad I had to lie down for hours until it passed (not a good look for a girl in her mid twenties). So I decided enough was enough, I did some research into how I could try and sort out my problem and found that many others with my symptoms raved about this little pot of joy- d'mix! At first I was sceptical that chewing some herbs and seeds after my meals could have such an effect but I was about to be proved wrong. Within ten days of chewing the magic mix three times a day; after breakfast, lunch and dinner I felt so much better. Then after about I month I really saw the difference, I could eat a heavy meal and easily digest it, no bloating, pain or wind. Once the two month mark hit I could not believe the results, I was confident enough to wear tight clothes and go out for a meal, which I never would usually of done as I was so afraid of bloating. It is now five months down the line, I stopped using d'mix three months ago and still feel the results, it has strengthened my digestive system and I no longer suffer from bloating, pain, wind or any discomfort. I cannot recommend the product any more highly, it really works!
on 3 January 2016
I assumed that a two-pack would be slightly cheaper than 2 single packs. However, it actually cost the same as THREE single packs. I would like
to have the reasoning behind this pricing explained.
on 6 December 2014
Really impressed with this. Has negated all my postprandial symptoms. I am also back on Indian curries with no after effects. Highly recommended! Very tasty to chew!

See one answered question