5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy with a message
I have to be hones and say that this isn't normally my kind of music, but after hearing Fancy" several times I took the plunge and bought the album on Amazon MP3.
Published 3 months ago by John Fuller

3.0 out of 5 stars Released singles stand out!
Published 3 months ago by thebrowncanary

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Catchy with a message, 6 May 2014
There's several layers to this album, superficially it's got a punchy sound that adds to the catchy nature of many of the tracks. Underneath there is a message of self improvement, ambition and self reliance that adds substance to many of the tracks.
I like this album and it now regularly keeps me company on my daily commute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 May 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I've been waiting for this album for so long and now it's finally here! I love it and I never skip a track. It's amazing, well done Iggy! <3

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 April 2014
Love it. Great mix of dance and hip hop.

Shame done of it gets into standard hip hop bragging, but there is enough interesting stuff that that doesn't ruin the album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 April 2014
Yankeeeee (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I've been waiting for this album since I heard WORK. The other singles she released - change your life, fancy, bounce added to the anticipation. Finally it's here! I have to say I thought the non-released tracks would be pretty rubbish but they are not! Every track is a gem. Surprisingly varied, well produced and no tracks that need skipping. Well done iggy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Album Review for Iggy Azalea The New Classic., 24 July 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
This is an rather very Country style vocals in Walk The Line detailing the rise through wherever You come from an ordinary home to starting out with an record label aged sixteen the struggles the teenage nerves You have at sixteen the hormones all the pressure on You to go out and perform and do the best do spectacular performing putting on an show the journey of struggling to pay the bills and the rent to suddenly being able to this details Iggy's need and struggle to be taken seriously it tells the story of how the curvy ordinary town girl became one of the most inspiring female rappers one of her time and age. This album covers her rise to fame issues with men and women sexuality how human beings can use it and how we can express ourselves sexually she is very clever and strong in how she expresses herself. This has to be one of the Best Rap albums of the Year Go Iggy Azalea .

3.0 out of 5 stars Released singles stand out!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
I basically bought this album because I have really like Work, Change your life and Fancy. I feel the rest of the album are a completely different style of music to the already released singles, don't get me wrong I enjoy the album barring a couple of the tracks it's just I'd reccomend a potential buyer to preview the rest of the album before buying to make sure this could be something they'd want to listen to. Ultimately though an solid debut album from the Australian.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 July 2014
Mrs. S. R. Hines (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The New Classic (Audio CD)
This is her second album and I live it as much as the first!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This album is awsome how the hell could you give it a review of 1. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Super music, 8 July 2014
Super music

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The New Classic
The New Classic by Iggy Azalea (Audio CD - 2014)