4.0 out of 5 stars Fly pump loafers
I'm really happy with these Fly shoes. The heel is slightly lower than some of my other Fly shoes so they are really comfortable if you are wearing them all day. I am always a size 4 in Fly but the pair I ordered were too big and I had to send them back. the size 3 fit perfectly - so maybe order a size smaller than you usually wear in Fly shoes.
Published 19 months ago by Elaine14

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
1.0 out of 5 stars Never received them
There was a change im my order and I have never received them... But I would propably would like them since I have some pair of Fly London
Published 14 months ago by ICS

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Fly pump loafers, 26 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice work shoe, 18 Oct. 2013
I love Fly shoes and have several pairs but wanted something suitable for work. These were nice and comfortable, perfect if you are on your feet all day, however they are quite narrow so probably not suitable for those with a wider foot. Unfortunately I had to return them as the size 4 was a smidge on the big side and they don't do half sizes :-(

4.0 out of 5 stars Need a bit of wearing in!, 16 Feb. 2014
Found the leather a bit stiff and it rubs my toes but hopefully it will soften when I have worn them a bit more. Other than that they are a smart everyday shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 3 Feb. 2014
The shoes arrived promptly and were just as described. Having read other reviews, I ordered a size down as recommended and they are a snug fit. Fly prices are normally outside my budget, but these were a bargain.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received them, 18 Feb. 2014