5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended. Brilliant.
This is a brilliant piece of kit. I repainted 14 fence panels 5-10 minutes each using good quality (not diluted for sprays) fence paint.
Infinitely better than other sprays I've used in the past which were messy and clogged constantly.
I highly recommend it.
Published 15 months ago by M WALLEY

Published 5 months ago by Mr. John Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended. Brilliant., 30 Aug 2013
I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System, 5 Mar 2014
Antoine Camilleri - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System (DIY & Tools)
Bought this spray gun at a lightning deal price of around £45 and am very glad I did.

The HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) system works great for applying primers to any type of surface and also finish on wood.
Wagner is renound for producing great spray guns and this gun is no exception. This is a quality budget spray system (as the compressor is included) which is so easy to use and maintain.

It is very well suited for odd jobs around the house or garden where it would be impossible to carry a large compressor. Yet I have used it on walls too, with some awesome results.

The W610 is very easy to clean, also thanks to today's water based sprays. I did find that I could use normal paints also, without even thinning them. So this gun will handle normal wood paints and varnishes with ease.

I really like this little spray system, and would highly recommend it to anyone into DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Used many times with good results, 17 Oct 2014
This review is from: W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System (DIY & Tools)
I used to buy spray varnish and paints to finish my craft and DIY projects at up to £10 a can and they don't cover much.
With this I can easily control the the thickness of each coat of finish/paint, I've used water and oil based paints and varnish with top quality results every time. I would advise always doing a test spay on some scrap material to adjust the flow or the speed you move over the surface. With oil based products I've had to thin with about 5% white spirit but water based seems to work ok straight from the tin. Be ready to put multiple coats on your project to avoid the dimpling or runs you get if you try cover in one thick coat but because of the speed and ease of use this isn't a great problem. I recommend you use a primer especially on absorbent materials such as MDF.

As with any tool it's not a magic wand and is only as good as the person who's using it. Having said that it is very forgiving and with a little practice and adjustment even a none DIYer will get good results with very little mess (make sure you mask around your project but there isn't much over spray). It's easy to clean especially if you use water based products and I've found that if I'm leaving coats to dry overnight I can just put a plastic bag over the spray gun and take it off the next day and away I go. With practice I'm now producing furniture that looks like it's professionally sprayed.
I get great coverage so compared to the aerosols the savings have paid for the spray system already. I would also recommend getting the system with the separate gun and air unit (W610), I got mine on offer for just over £50 but if it ever stopped working I'd happily pay more to replace it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Started using Sat lunchtime and at first it was brilliant. But by Sunday it was clogging up regularly ..., 9 July 2014
This review is from: W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System (DIY & Tools)
Started using Sat lunchtime and at first it was brilliant. But by Sunday it was clogging up regularly and eventually wouldn't even flush water through. Was using watered down emulsion and was flushing/stripping down and cleaning far more often than the 4 hr max usage recommended in the handbook. Trouble is you can't get to the inner workings where I suspect the problem lay and merely emptying the container and spraying through fresh water wasn't enough to stop the paint building up inside and blocking it up. It was a hot day as well, so maybe the sun baked it and dried up the paint inside the workings? Less likely to do that with fence spray I'd imagine. Shame.
Amazon great about refunding though.

5.0 out of 5 stars W610 paint sprayer, 9 Dec 2013
Philip J. Vickers "PhilV" (England, West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System (DIY & Tools)
This was a great bargain in the "Black Friday" deals and it's a great product. Previous sprayers I tried would not handle gloopy fence preservatives but this made no problems at all. Dead easy to assemble and use and I sprayed a dozen large fence panels in much less than an hour. One teensy quibble, which does not merit loss of a star, is that the paint container is very small and you end up refilling it every other minute. Well pleased with this gadget.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little bit flimsy, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System (DIY & Tools)
unfortunately not as good as i required or expected. i wanted a machine to spray staircase spindles and woodwork to doors etc..
and this required the paint to be thinned so much that it was barely worth putting it on.
it may work well for small items of furniture.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System (DIY & Tools)
Perfect for the job I wanted this for and cheaper than I had imagined so very happy with this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars wish i could try this before i bought it! it okay product but be prepared to cover up, 16 July 2014
it okay,

waste a lot of paint , create a lot of mess. so be prepared to cover up!

spray painted the fence and had go over it with a brush as too much paint was applied. I did play around with the setting which made no difference it the output of the paint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has saveed me countless hours on a ceiling rose and ..., 17 July 2014
A. J. Gilmour - See all my reviews
This review is from: W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System (DIY & Tools)
Has saveed me countless hours on a ceiling rose and architrave. For fiddly work, this is exactly the right tool - don't think I would be persuaded to use on walls, as quicker with a roller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
W. J. Skinner (southport, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System (DIY & Tools)
good product delivered on time

W610 HVLP Fine Paint Spray System