5.0 out of 5 stars Garin Ant Chip, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
Wanted to link Trainer Road on my PC to my Wahoo Kickr indoor trainer. This (tiny) dongle worked out of the box and did the job perfectly. Very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of kit..., 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
Great! Works exactly as hoped in my old laptop to connect my Garmin HR monitor and cadence sensors to Trainer Roads software.

4.0 out of 5 stars but Garmin instructions could be better indicating that when the device installs no App automatically ..., 15 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
Works well, but Garmin instructions could be better indicating that when the device installs no App automatically opens on your PC to tell you it is receiving speed and cadence (or whatever other) data - you needto open Garmin Express or something similar (I use TrainerRoad at present).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
Ideal. Used to connect Ant+ devices with Tacx Trainer Software TTS4 using a Tacx i-Flow. Far better repossess than the built in guesstimates of the TTS4 and i-Flow sensors. It had no issues detecting a cadence sensor, heart rate strap, speed sensor or power meter. It even detected a Verb that had been inadvertently switched on.

4.0 out of 5 stars USB stick is working as expected, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
I am using this stick together with my Samsung Galaxy S3 to link up with my Garmin heartrate belt & food pod instead of using my broken FR60 watch (common error during battery switch). And this is working nicely in selfloops app during my weekly runs. Unfortunately Adidas micoach & Nike don't provide the same ant+ feature. :(
From the picture, the USB still looks to be of some size but it is really tiny when plugged into the USB, so extra positive point here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up, easy to lose... If you're a donut like me!, 27 Feb. 2015
M. Dickson "Beefy" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
Easy to set up and use on my Macbook Air. Could have done with a little clip case for it because I'm a donut and will undoubtedly lose this little fella - but that's more to do with my short comings rather than this fab little product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Although I love that it is so small I wish it had ..., 29 Nov. 2014
Michael Nash "Mongoose" (Gray, TN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
Does everything it is suppose to do once you download the driver from Garmin. Although I love that it is so small I wish it had a cover for when it is not in the computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Upload analyse- perfect. And the last ant agent we had was ..., 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
My husband loves this. Upload analyse- perfect. And the last ant agent we had was long so it got hit and battered and broke. This is tiny so will last really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars connected really easily and worked perfectly, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
Brought to work with my Garmin vivofit as I forget to take mine travelling, connected really easily and worked perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars so easily lost when out of laptop, 22 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Garmin ANT CHIP (Electronics)
Works as expected. Very small in size, so easily lost when out of laptop. A large holder to keep it in would be useful.

Garmin ANT CHIP