5.0 out of 5 stars Love these
I buy these sandals every year, they are so lovely and comfortable. I can walk miles in these shoes, even when it's hot.
Published 14 months ago by Diane Lamkin

3.0 out of 5 stars DISPPOINTING
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 29 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars DISPPOINTING, 4 July 2014
I am a great fan of crocs as they are heard wearing, easily cleaned & practical; attractive & usually extremely comfortable. These however are unusally tight fitting and as I have broad feet & these are sandals so would be worn when my feet are hot they were not comfortable. The location of the straps were such that they would catch & rub my small toe. Will still buy crocs but these are deffinately for people with narrow feet.

2.0 out of 5 stars how crocs have changed, 21 July 2014
I have been wearing crocs for very many years now since the days they were made in Canada! Sadly these are to date, the worst pair I have bought they seem to twist on the foot while walking so that my foot is not in the correct position to get any benefit from the insole. They are also very tight across the top of the foot to the degree that they cut into the top of my foot. So, no not very happy with this pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 2 Jun. 2014
I have damaged my achilles tendon and need a pair of navy sandals with a slight rise or wedge .
These fit the bill perfectly. They also look quite fashionable on .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good colour, neat style, 17 Jun. 2014
bookworm (Winchester, UK) - See all my reviews
I chose these because I've been looking for a casual sandal in navy blue for a long time. Normally I take size 5.5 in C or D width, but ordered size 5 on the strength of reviews which said they came up large. The bands are a bit tight but the sandals are long enough so I'm hoping they will slacken off by wearing them around the house with socks. The style is much neater than traditional Crocs clogs and the heel height is just right. I would recommend them, but one can only tell by trying on to see if they fit your foot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocks, 16 May 2014
Not as comfortable as previous wedge crocks I've had. Straps feel hard. Disappointing as would really like to replace old sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice but bring back Patricia!, 26 May 2014
Wearing with socks to stretch them then they will be perfect for holiday.Do wish crocs hadn't changed the patricia style as they were brilliant and have been worn alot.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little to big, 21 May 2014
I like crocs and have got a few pairs, this pairs is a bit big but with insole will be fine, love the colour and so light for holiday.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for being on your feet all day., 14 May 2015
As with crocs, the sizing is out compared to your normal standard fit. I'm a size 7 and ordered these in a w10\uk8. Length wise they fit perfectly. Ordering a size 7 would have been far too small.
I find the straps over foot quite a tight fit, although not uncomfortable, I do hope they stretch in time.
Crocs sandals are so comfy under foot and are perfect for people with feet problems too

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Sandals recommended by a friend, 22 July 2014
I bought these because my friend recommended the Patricia Crocs to me for comfort. As that style is now almost impossible to get, I decided on the Rhonda style, which I thought looked fashionable and comfortable.
I must say I'm not disappointed and I hope as she has will get many years wear out of them.
They are true to size and very comfortable to wear.