5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality at a low price!
Another amazing ring at a great low price but with an expensive quality. They never scratch and are brilliant if you are in a trade that normally causes wear and tear to your rings. I would recommend this ring to anyone male or female. I have purchased this for my husbands 50th Birthday.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs G

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens titanium ring
When I looked for wedding rings, on the advert it said men & women's, but, it was too big for a woman. I was going to return it but kept it to wear on my other hand. So really I have two rings.
Would recommend to read advert more clearly and not buy if for both sexes.
Published 7 months ago by Audrey Bartholomew

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality at a low price!, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mens Titanium Ring - 7mm Wide Engraved Inside With I Love You Classic Unisex Gold Wedding Engagement Comfort Fit Jewellery Band Ring - Size W (Available in Most Sizes ) (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 13 Oct 2013
I bought this ring as an anniversary present for my husband and he loved it, in fact told me off for paying so much for it, didn't tell him it looks more expensive than it is. Only thing I have a problem with is it has darkened in colour very quickly, but that might be partly my husbands fault as he will wear it while doing DIY and car miantenance. It fits perfect and looks great even after it has darkened.

4.0 out of 5 stars great customer service, 8 Oct 2013
bought this ring as a wedding/engagement band for my other half, looks fab on him, and though I had originally ordered the wrong size, there were no problems changing for the right size and the ring still arrived in 3 days. a very nice ring for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens titanium ring, 1 Sep 2013
Would recommend to read advert more clearly and not buy if for both sexes.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the money, 1 April 2014
great ring looks lovely i got it for my partners 50th he loves it and you get it in big sizes which are hard to find on high street

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 29 Mar 2014
Ring arrived promptly, was delivered in a nice presentation box. The ring was an anniversary present for my husband, he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars mens ring, 13 Mar 2014
so so beautiful for the money xx wish I had ordered more .is it still avail;able.if so e mail me

5.0 out of 5 stars titanium ring, 9 Mar 2014
looks smart and is worn daily, although it looks chunky its actually lighter and comfortable to wear. would search site for other titanium jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Feb 2014
I chose this rating because the ring got delivered to me by the 13 th feb and my partner loved it. It was a valentines day present for him he really loves it. And it is what is says on the description

3.0 out of 5 stars very light, 6 Feb 2014
very light but ok for what we wanted it for , the engraving is so small I still cant see it lol apart from that good

ARRAY(0xb2e9e4bc)