4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring
Published 17 months ago by Mrs Dingle

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens titanium ring
When I looked for wedding rings, on the advert it said men & women's, but, it was too big for a woman. I was going to return it but kept it to wear on my other hand. So really I have two rings.
Would recommend to read advert more clearly and not buy if for both sexes.
Published 19 months ago by Audrey Bartholomew

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 13 Oct. 2013
I bought this ring as an anniversary present for my husband and he loved it, in fact told me off for paying so much for it, didn't tell him it looks more expensive than it is. Only thing I have a problem with is it has darkened in colour very quickly, but that might be partly my husbands fault as he will wear it while doing DIY and car miantenance. It fits perfect and looks great even after it has darkened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality at a low price!, 16 Aug. 2013
Another amazing ring at a great low price but with an expensive quality. They never scratch and are brilliant if you are in a trade that normally causes wear and tear to your rings. I would recommend this ring to anyone male or female. I have purchased this for my husbands 50th Birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars man's ring, 30 Oct. 2014
This ring was purchased as a wedding ring . You would think you had paid an awful lot of money for it as it is absolutely beautiful you wouldn't think it would be for the price . Highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Mens titanium ring, 1 Sept. 2013
Would recommend to read advert more clearly and not buy if for both sexes.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 9 Oct. 2014
Really lovely solid ring my partner works delivering and needed a ring that wouldn't go out of shape. Size I ordered fitted perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought this for my partners wedding band and he is ..., 30 Jun. 2014
Brought this for my partners wedding band and he is very impressed with the quality of this for the price. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars mens ring, 13 Mar. 2014
so so beautiful for the money xx wish I had ordered more .is it still avail;able.if so e mail me

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks nice on my finger and I have had compliments on ..., 2 Oct. 2014
The ring arrived on time and it was what we expected. It looks nice on my finger and I have had compliments on the ring. The price was perfect and I think it is a reasonable price for what the ring is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring, 5 Jan. 2014
I purchased this ring for my partner and he absolutely loves it!! Came earlier than expected and came in a beautiful gift box ...... Would recommend to friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring, 29 Mar. 2014
Ring arrived promptly, was delivered in a nice presentation box. The ring was an anniversary present for my husband, he loves it.